• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kagura (3DS) announced - Tits and ass flying out of the screen

they should have gone with some thing like this
kagura.jpg

or what is on the website
http://www.mmv.co.jp/special/game/3ds/kagura/

Ahoi-Brause said:
Why is 3DS region locked?
DON'T YOU WANT MY MONEY NINTENDO?

Yup I'm thinking of importing this, just for these types of games :p
import3DScustom-nintendium.png

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Smiles and Cries said:
Yup I'm thinking of importing this, just for these types of games :p
import3DScustom-nintendium.png

good lord. its like the ds of my dreams. this needs a us release. i will wait for this one.

StickSoldier said:
Yeah, but with the anime face of 10 year old. I really dislike the way their faces are, but I guess I'm like the old grumpy guy who's upset with changes. I'd much prefer them to actually look older in the face, but I guess it doesn't really matter what I want, lol.
They are just non-descript/cartoonish faces. Of course that looks young but you're mostly seeing in them what you want to see in them man.

IDvV3.png

Tywc5.jpg

Ken

According to AmiAmi's page for the game, first release will come with:

"Shoujotachi no himitsu file -visual book & soundtrack drama CD set-"

Metal Gear?! said:
They are just non-descript/cartoonish faces. Of course that looks young but you're mostly seeing in them what you want to see in them man.

http://i.imgur.com/IDvV3.png[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Tywc5.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I read Understanding Comics for the first time in high school. loved it.

anywho, "Breasts of Most Excellent Size Producer" Kenichiro Takaki (his actual title) says there will be visual novel component.

also a shuriken (what?) will come with the next issue of Gemaga (don't know what kind of rag this is. prolly a dirty one) with two promotional images

because it wouldn't be an ecchi title without girls eating suggestively, phallic food items

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/pT5jr.jpg

psycho-les is on the prowl!

qzoWe.jpg

does anyone even still care? :lol

Ken

JustAnotherOtaku said:
I'll be buying this when it's released and buying a Japanese 3DS to go alongside my PAL one shortly after :p

Where are you getting/planning to get your Japanese 3DS from?

Ken said:
Where are you getting/planning to get your Japanese 3DS from?
I, too, imported a 3DS from Japan, the less costly option (for you) is to have a friend go there and purchase one. A friend of mine did go there a few weeks after the launch and got me one, it's WAY more effective and costs WAY less than using some courier. 23810yen there, didn't have to pay the taxes.

new update brought to you by Anoop. the 4th enemy silhouette has been revealed. only one more until they are all uncovered

Homura

iZoWD.jpg

Mirai

Vb1wz.jpg

Hikage

SGFGf.jpg

Yomi (token loli?)

essep.jpg

stay tuned T&A fans

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
From The Dust said:
all we know is it's being done by Marvelous. no specific developer listed

I thought this was the Ikki Tousen PSP beat-em-up team.

yo yo yo, titties and ninja lovers. if you checked out Ichigo's thread, you'd have seen the scans, but Anoop gives us some translations

Kurosaki Ichigo said:
- 3DS | Senran Kagura (Marvelous)

- all five characters has a rival in adventure and action mode
- game is a side scrolling beat 'em up
- there's a dude in this game too. no bust size listed though :(

why the fuck do I care so much to update this -_-

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/06/01/senran_kagura_gemaga/

sfried said:
(What the hell is going on in this game anyways?)

breast. beautiful polygon breasts

I like how you can't tell the good guys from the bad guys without prior knowledge. almost all the rivals look like good guys

Wait ... there STILL isn't any video of this game?

GG, for a game about tits you would think they would want to show off the action with ... video.

Release date of 22nd September too. Will be a day one for me and will join what I expect will be a large group of Japan-only 3DS games waiting for me until I get round to buying a JPN system :p

Ryoma-Echizen said:

I'm a little bummed out from the video.

I was expecting an expansion on the Ikkitousen games they were doing, but with original giant breast anime characters. It's tough to tell from what little game play is shown in the video, but so far Ikkitousen Xross Impact looks better visually and the game play looks better.

I won't give up hope yet, but I'm a little disappointed so far.

The Take Out Bandit said:
I'm a little bummed out from the video.

I was expecting an expansion on the Ikkitousen games they were doing, but with original giant breast anime characters. It's tough to tell from what little game play is shown in the video, but so far Ikkitousen Xross Impact looks better visually and the game play looks better.

I won't give up hope yet, but I'm a little disappointed so far.

PSP game is a 2D(sprites), this is 3D.

Top Bottom