• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kamiya regrets not allowing Bayonetta in Project X Zone 2

Malyse

Monolith Software’s Project X Zone 2 released this week and has been reviewing fairly well, currently enjoying a respectable 72 Metacritic score.

The turn-based, strategy RPG combines tons of characters across SEGA, Capcom and Bandai Namco. The game has awesome characters like Ryo Hazuki, Segata Sanshiro and would have included Bayonetta had it not been for Platinum Games director Hideki Kamiya turning the offer down.

Not bad. RT @KoriMaru Would u consider letting Namco Bandai include Bayonetta in Project X Zone 3 with interactions pic.twitter.com/UFR9oVXqGA

— 神谷英樹 Hideki Kamiya (@PG_kamiya) February 19, 2016

There was an offer, but I said no. Now I kinda regret that I said no. RT @KoriMaru

— 神谷英樹 Hideki Kamiya (@PG_kamiya) February 19, 2016

It really is too bad Bayonetta wasn’t included because she could have had some incredibly fun interactions with other SEGA characters. Hopefully, we’ll see her in PXZ 3, though!

http://www.seganerds.com/2016/02/19/kamiya-regrets-not-allowing-bayonetta-in-project-x-zone-2/ (H/T GoNintendo)

Interesting since Kamiya (implicitly) wanted to see Bayo and Dante interact.

Top Bottom