• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kayo Satoh: Sexy Japanese model, Street Fighter fan, and...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you want to meet her(or him), she will be at EVO which takes place in Las Vegas, NV during July 29-31. I'll be there, I'm curious to see what kind of attention she will receive from the mostly American crowd.

watatatow

glaurung said:
How do you would a man?
3vJEV.png

SUPARSTARX

Rice-Eater said:
Well if you want to meet her(or him), she will be at EVO which takes place in Las Vegas, NV during July 29-31. I'll be there, I'm curious to see what kind of attention she will receive from the mostly American crowd.
So many unawares will be trapped.

mollipen

Dechaios said:
God everytime I open this thread and see him/her smiling I get pretty grossed out.

Yes, it's utterly shameful that somebody is living their life in a way that makes them happy enough to smile.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
watatatow said:
http://i.imgur.com/3vJEV.png

:lol

Shouta said:
Dechaios said:
God everytime I open this thread and see him/her smiling I get pretty grossed out.
Then GTFO of the thread.

Even mods are tired of the bullshit.

On topic: Oh lord at the "Trapcom" shirt.

I can kind of see the man features in her face only because I'm looking for it though. I wonder how many homophobes' heads exploded upon hearing this news while jerkin it

scotcheggz

Pretty sure I said it when this thread was made, but dammit if I can't say it again; would until the cows come home.

She's fit as all hell and plays street fighter, you can't get much better than that IMO.

scotcheggz said:
Pretty sure I said it when this thread was made, but dammit if I can't say it again; would until the cows come home.

She's fit as all hell and plays street fighter, you can't get much better than that IMO.
I feel like you want someone to bring up that a vagina with all of that would be better.

scotcheggz

ElectricBlue187 said:
I feel like you want someone to bring up that a vagina with all of that would be better.

Not really? It'll never happen so I don't really think too deeply about the logistics.

Edit: oh wait I getcha, that wasn't my intention though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom