• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kayo Satoh: Sexy Japanese model, Street Fighter fan, and...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
shidoshi said:
Testicles back up into body, penis tucked back, there you go.

Um.... doesn't having your testicles pushed into your body hurt like fucking hell?

mollipen

Trojita said:
Um.... doesn't having your testicles pushed into your body hurt like fucking hell?

You just push them back up into the area they came down from during puberty. Yes, it may initially seem like a recipe for disaster, but I've been told that once you get the hang for how it's done it's quite easy to do and painless.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
I believe there is an undergarment called a "gender bender" which figures this all out, without discomfort.

Lain

Well, she looks pretty fine, I wouldn't have thought that she's a man.
And considering she is also a model, I guess they should start a project for No Bra or Pretty Face live action and hire her to star in it, as she would be the perfect fit.

Platy

5 people banned ?

I was expecting more ... but i guess that this only happens on huge third party exclusive wii titles threads xD

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
shidoshi said:
The smarter side of me saying it would be a terrible idea to do so.

turrible.jpg

shidoshi said:
The smarter side of me saying it would be a terrible idea to do so.

To be honest a similar like thread like that really did open eyes & make me aware. I'm glad because I educated myself on an important subject matter.

Dude Abides

Banned
Urban Scholar said:
To be honest a similar like thread like that really did open eyes & make me aware. I'm glad because I educated myself on an important subject matter.

RiskyChris died that you might be saved.

Shanadeus

Banned
Urban Scholar said:
RiskyChris shouldn't have been banned, we need more feminists here.

Stumpokapow said:
1) No one is banned for a year over language. Language bans are relatively short and minor. People need to stop looking at all bans as equal; some bans are very clearly, based on length and ban message, a "take a time out" punishment. Some bans are intended to be a "shape up" punishment. Some bans are intended to be a "go away" punishment. Junior members who are banned are generally permed regardless of offence. Language bans are almost always "time outs".

2) No one has ever been banned for using an offensive word in a detached or clinical context.

3) The "it's a trap" meme refers to the idea that transgendered people are trying to trick you. This is disrespectful, very inherently. It may be that people who use it have never thought about what it means and they are just meme machines who regurgitate any meme they've seen regardless of understanding it. Those people can reconsider the practice of blindly reposting one-line memes during their short, "time out" bans.

Check your pm, don't want to derail.

Dreams-Visions said:
it's GAF man. I get the feeling some of GAF hasn't touched pussy since they jumped out of their mothers. such repression can lead to...unintended consequences.

This is true. However, I for one, am glad I have not.

Cue gayGAF takeover of thread!
:D

mollipen

wAxNn.jpg

Update on Kayo - she's releasing a photo book! A few samples can be seen over here - not that any of them show anything more than a slight bit of un-exposes rear end, but they're still enough that I'll avoid posting them directly on here.

Here's what Kotaku had to say about the book:

Kotaku said:
Brian Ashcraft — Kayo Satoh, aka "Kayo Police", is one of Japan's most talented Street Fighter players. She's also a popular fashion model. But she wasn't always a she.

Satoh was born a male, something she finally revealed last fall on Japanese TV program Majotachi no 22ji ("Witches' 10pm"). For years, Satoh appeared in women's fashion magazines with none of her fellow models or magazine editors knowing that she had been born a man.

The young model came out to her magazine editors and finally made her sex known. She called this a "new start".

On the program, Satoh revealed that she was prompted to go public after rumors began circulating online that she was a man. "Truthfully," Satoh said, "I am a man."

This June, Satoh is releasing her first photobook, titled Re-born. (Full disclosure: it is being published by Kodansha, who publishes my books.) In Re-born, Satoh talks about ditching school as a kid, her attempted suicide, living her life in secret. The book promises to be frank, open and honest. Likewise, the photos are supposed to be Satoh's most revealing ever (samples in link below).

According to Satoh, she began injecting herself with hormones from 15 years-old, something she continues, and besides her injections, she hasn't undergone any surgery. Her blog lists her sex as "female", but in Re-born, she prefers "human".

When not appearing in fashion magazines or on television, she's still playing Street Fighter, kicking the crap out of Japan's best SF players.

Utako

Banned
Live and let live. You change your sex, and I will get squeamish.

Ironically, if she were born female, she might be my dream girl. Well, no, that's wrong — I'm only average at fighters.

Jenga

Banned
Utako said:
Live and let live. You change your sex, and I will get squeamish.

Ironically, if she were born female, she might be my dream girl. Well, no, that's wrong — I'm only average at fighters.
let's all be honest

videogames are a terrible quality to look for in a partner

i'd rather have a woman with a passion for reading instead of videogames

Jenga said:
let's all be honest

videogames are a terrible quality to look for in a partner

i'd rather have a woman with a passion for reading instead of videogames

boo! books are horrible qualities too! what kind of cartoons do you like? that's my first question

as for Kayo, more power to her!

jett

D-Member
This June, Satoh is releasing her first photobook, titled Re-born. (Full disclosure: it is being published by Kodansha, who publishes my books.)

Brian Ashcraft has published books? wat

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Ferrio said:
The transgender thing is becoming really big even among males. Which to me has always makes sense, as a straight male I'm attracted to femininity.

I mean... Buck Angel is biologically a woman, even still has all the parts but I am noway attracted to him. There would be no hesitation if I had to pick between the woman in the op or this:

Buck%20Angel.jpg

Isn't this pic NSFW then?

megateto

shidoshi said:
wAxNn.jpg

Update on Kayo - she's releasing a photo book! A few samples can be seen over here - not that any of them show anything more than a slight bit of un-exposes rear end, but they're still enough that I'll avoid posting them directly on here.

Here's what Kotaku had to say about the book:

So I checked the link, went to the main page and wtf???? deepthroating flash game?

Well, the interwebs amazed me today. It was a long time since the last time this happened XD.

megateto said:
So I checked the link, went to the main page and wtf???? deepthroating flash game?

Well, the interwebs amazed me today. It was a long time since the last time this happened XD.
There's a flash game of everything out there.

Deepthroating is nothing. There's one floating out there about Sonic molesting Cream.

megateto said:

I played a flash game where I could do shit to a loli blindfolded and tied to a toilet. it wasn't very good

From The Dust said:
I played a flash game where I could do shit to a loli blindfolded and tied to a toilet. it wasn't very good
Yeah, they've gotten a lot more advanced along with the tech.

There's this cheerleader one, she makes funny faces when you alternate between anal and vaginal.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Thunder Monkey said:
Or like me!

Wait... I'm not Asian...

No, you're a monkey. You're exempt.

akachan ningen said:
he never had any surgeries, only hormone injections, which means kayo has a small dark brown shriveled up penis like ladyboys do.

Now I want this "tell-all" book to include photos of that and how she hides it.

mollipen

akachan ningen said:
he never had any surgeries, only hormone injections, which means kayo has a small dark brown shriveled up penis like ladyboys do.

Not necessarily true. From everything I understand, you have some amount of choice in how useful that part of you stays. If you prefer having it around, and keep active with it, it'll keep up. If you don't make use of it, then you can lose the ability to have erections and whatnot.

Of course, being that she started on hormones at a younger age, you also have to factor in that hers might not have reached its full development in the first place, or what effects doing the hormone therapy doing those teenage years would be versus doing it later.

I'm not quite an expert on this exact part of all of this, however. Just going by what I have read or heard.

shidoshi said:
Not necessarily true. From everything I understand, you have some amount of choice in how useful that part of you stays. If you prefer having it around, and keep active with it, it'll keep up. If you don't make use of it, then you can lose the ability to have erections and whatnot.

Of course, being that she started on hormones at a younger age, you also have to factor in that hers might not have reached its full development in the first place, or what effects doing the hormone therapy doing those teenage years would be versus doing it later.

I'll admit, I'm not an expert on penises so I'll just take your word for it.

Wow, I'm very conflicted...on one hand as a girl she's attractive...on the other she's still physically a guy, (or is she?) so...this is difficult to judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom