• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Keanu practices tai chi in public, sets himself up for photoshop opportunities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacobi

Banned
Wow, poor Keanu (regarding his biography).
Sounds like you could film an interesting biopic about him though...

Vagabundo

Jacobi said:
Wow, poor Keanu (regarding his biography).
Sounds like you could film an interesting biopic about him though...

Starring himself.

deep.

But yes, very sad.

Maybe GAF should send him some fan mail or something. To cheer him up. We could send him a sandwich.

wikipedia said:
In 2010, photos of a sad-looking Keanu Reeves eating a sandwich while alone led to the spread of the "Keanu is Sad/Sad Keanu" Internet meme and the declaration of June 15 as "Unofficial Cheer-up Keanu Day".[18][19]

pic 1: guys are fishing, they're not catching anything
pic 2: Keanu walks by, notices the guys fishing
pic 3: Keanu throws out invisible fishing rod
pic 4: instantly reels in huge fish
pic 5: moves on like it's nothing

Seanspeed

Banned
He's obviously just taking out some imaginary trash. Obviously.

Cuz there's no way that people actually walk around, stop at some random building side and start waving their arms around like morons thinking they're doing some sort of exercise or whatever the fuck you want to call it. Just doesn't happen. Taking out some imaginary trash seems infinitely more plausible.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
That part about Keanu spending fortunes on leukemia research because his sister and 'best friend' is dying of it is depressing. :(

Azure J

Times like this I wish if I were great with Photoshop. How GAF hasn't used these pics to recreate the Spike/Electra fight from Knockin' On Heaven's Door yet baffles me. The man already looks like he's carrying an invisible broom in some of those shots! :lol

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Jason's Ultimatum said:
2nr1q2x.jpg
That looks like the Gran Turismo 5 translator guy!

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
You think this shit is funny GAF? YOU THINK THIS SHIT IS FUNNY!? THIS IS HOW HE STAYS IMMORTAL.

Jinaar

Look at this expression in all those pictures. The man looks .... calm. Happy even. Good for him. The man is in control of his ego and is not afraid to do what makes him.... well... him.

\golfclap good sir, \golfclap

Cheerilee

Dresden said:
Didn't an interviewer show him all the shops of him sitting on the bench? I think he loved it, he probably wants more.:lol
I think that people asked Keanu's agent about it, and he sounded like a killjoy.

Then an interviewer asked Keanu himself if he had seen them, and he said that his agent showed him the original non-photoshopped pic of him sitting on the bench once, told him that people were making fun of him for it, and then told him not to leave himself open to paparazzi opportunities like that.

The interviewer tried to explain the meme to Keanu, and Keanu said a bunch of words that seemed too smart to come out of Keanu's mouth like "recontextualization", and summed up that he loves the idea in principle but that he hasn't seen it for himself because his agent doesn't let him.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Teetris said:
What the fuck does Neo have to do with tai chi?

Tai Chi is actually relaxing and a sort-of-martial art.

Why wouldn't "Neo" do Tai Chi?

yencid

Himuro said:
Bad form, Keanu. Spread your legs!

Kanye West's Runaway. You don't want to watch it. Awful.
GTFOH. Arde go watch it decide for yourself if you like it or not, the fuck is wrong with people.
SPECIALLY with a telephone avatar

black_13

Banned
:lol

seeing him like makes me think he's sort of a chill guy, dude doesn't really care what anybody thinks and doesn't hide away in some mansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom