• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KFC's Double Down Sandwich looks...interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

If it came to the UK I'd ask for it without cheese. I don't like cheese and remove it from all my fast food meals, including Big Macs and Tastys, so I would just get rid of it in the double down. It sounds like the cheese is part of why the thing doesn't taste good either, being too salty and all. Personally I'd rather they just stick some KFC Mayo between the chicken and bacon, that'd do me.

DonMigs85

Arnie said:
If it came to the UK I'd ask for it without cheese. I don't like cheese and remove it from all my fast food meals, including Big Macs and Tastys, so I would just get rid of it in the double down. It sounds like the cheese is part of why the thing doesn't taste good either, being too salty and all. Personally I'd rather they just stick some KFC Mayo between the chicken and bacon, that'd do me.
What kind of wretched human being wastes cheese? Plus it's not the cheese that's salty, it's the actual breading.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Nowadays I don't eat it as a sandwich anymore, but rather as a viand to go along with rice.

YAY FOR BEING ASIAN :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom