• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kid with stutter astounds judges on The Voice (great GIF potential)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
I think GAF as a community has perfected the gif. It is now ready for the rest of the internet to experience.

mhRGW8N.gif

It's so beautiful

giphy.gif

Africanus

I think that gif goes on a little too long.

Can you make it shorter? Like, pretty much just him pressing the button as the starting point?

The contemplation of whether or not the man shall fall for the hype, pinning his hopes and dreams on this E3 makes it all the sweeter.

JNA

Banned
The contemplation of whether or not the man shall fall for the hype, pinning his hopes and dreams on this E3 makes it all the sweeter.

True but I think that version would fit more with games you're not sure to hype for. Like when people were deciding to be hyped for the Order or not.

If the Last Guardian somehow got a trailer at E3, you wouldn't think about it, you would just press the damn button and hype! XD

True but I think that version would fit more with games you're not sure to hype for. Like when people were deciding to be hyped for the Order or not.

If the Last Guardian somehow got a trailer at E3, you wouldn't think about it, you would just press the damn button and hype! XD

NoThat's not how the hype train works. It's always a gamble to buy a ticket. You're always hesitant. Once something is announced that is hype you press the button and finally board the train.

?oe?oe

Once you're on the hype train, there is no getting off. Whether it crashes or rises to heaven, the choice of entry is yours only.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
so what's the science behind not stuttering while singing?

Practice, being calm, knowing what you want to say/rehearsing. It's the same for any "voice"/oral problems in general.

So who are the judges on the Australian version, i only know Seal and i thinks that's Ricky Martin correct?

Dutch version of the show sucks so bad, only 2 good judge's the other 2 are crappy artists nobody cares about.

Mista Koo

It's so they don't judge them by anything but their VOICE
And surprisingly enough they still try to judge them. Sometimes they wouldn't turn if it sounds like an older person, and if I remember correctly a judge didn't turn for a girl because she thought she was older.
Of course the judges often gossip about the singer's age or gender to make a choice. Oh and the girls' screams are always a helpful indicator of a handsome singer.

Edit: To actually contribute to the topic of the thread here are more giffable moments:
A contestant mom freaking out.
Another chair moment from Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom