• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kid with stutter astounds judges on The Voice (great GIF potential)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildfire

Banned
KG0bpcQ.gif

Ricky was totally in love. Any reservations about Craig being jailbait escaped him. LOL.

Watevaman

This kid is amazing at singing but the real shock for me is realizing that Good Charlotte is still relevant enough for Benji to be a judge on this show?

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies

Some things make a thread worth coming into, this is one of them, fantastic as always.

I find it amusing how many non-australians in here don't know who Delta Goodrem is.

I and most UK peeps probably know her from the early 2000's when she nearly got to no.1 a couple times with singles and albums, I think she disappeared off here after that though. Personally I don't so easily forget such a pretty lady.

This kid is amazing at singing but the real shock for me is realizing that Good Charlotte is still relevant enough for Benji to be a judge on this show?

I was wondering who that was, I knew the other three were at a glance, but had no idea who that guy was at all.

Suzaku

Man this little clip has it all. The kid has a powerful voice and a great story. His family's reactions were touching. All the Seal gifs have been amazingly hilarious. Even a bit of eye candy for good measure.

Scoot2005

Banned
I had no idea where the gif came from until now. The dude has an amazing voice. Not Seal, Harrison lol. Seal's good too.

depths20XX

Seriously. Who would ever pick that dude as their coach? I suppose if he was the only choice...

bengraven

This is seriously the best gif ever.

It's like someone just heard the voice of an angel and turns around to find the most beautiful thing he's ever seen. The "hold on I have to see this" part Seals the deal.

Holy shit yes. lol The opposite gif strikes.

Excuse my ignorance but is pressing the button mean the guy wins (makes it to the next round)? Cause the dude was amazing from jump, the over dramatic waiting to press the button was stupid. Not knocking Seal though, he's the shit.

Excuse my ignorance but is pressing the button mean the guy wins (makes it to the next round)? Cause the dude was amazing from jump, the over dramatic waiting to press the button was stupid. Not knocking Seal though, he's the shit.
Yes, Pushing the button means that that judge wants them on their team And advances them to the next round.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
so what's the science behind not stuttering while singing?

I have a friend who has turrets syndrome and he stammers and blurts stuff out like crazy. BUT he's been the lead singer in various bands for the past 15 years and when he's singing it all just goes away, he has an awesome voice and has great control of it. It's the damnedest thing.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
Am I missing something? Harrison was on the Voice AU ages ago. How is this only popping up now?

The Seal jerking off gif is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom