• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLER INSTINCT - Sadira trailer - ORCHID TEASE

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
So that's...2-4 EST, then 4-6 EST.

Bah gawd

Actually, 3-5PM EST, then 5 to 6 PM. 3 hour difference, not two, and the Twitch Stream with Play XBLA only last 1 hour.

Still a LOT of KI, lol. I hope this all turns out really well! Expectations are high, and you can be sure no matter how stellar it is, we'll have mountains of complaints in some way, haha.

Orchid! Rebel Outpost! Accessory info! Character Teaser!....Shadow Jago??!?

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Dammit, I'll still be at work during the streams. I expect to come home to a tidalwave of awesome.

.la1n

I do not get off work until 3:00pm EST so might be a little late getting in on the stream. Awesome to hear they are doing IGN + the usual Microsoft Studios stream, good stuff.

Jarlaxle

So looking forward to this. Wish I didn't have to bring the kids trick or treating so I could watch earlier. I know, I'm a bad parent for saying that but I'm dying to see the new stuff. I guess a couple more hours wont kill me.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
If some enterprising developer from double helix happened to, I dunno, leave a whole pile of artwork at my doorstep...

Regardless, I want people to chime in which design they like the most. I'm gonna quote it one more time for this page to be sure.

Do you mind if I have them contact you? The Doublehelix guys.

T.O.P

Banned
Perfect i'm getting off work a couple of hours before the stream

tumblr_inline_mfi3vjuM5E1rb6tql.gif

iBuzz7S

Banned
This should help you if you haven't seen it already:

023219.jpg
Thanks for that. This image helps me understand what's what. Appreciated.

Really PISSED that the Day One 12 Month Xbox LIVE packaging advertises Killer Instinct: Round One as if it's some exclusive thing, when in actual fact it is the same version that will be available on Xbox LIVE in a few weeks.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Thanks for that. This image helps me understand what's what. Appreciated.

Really PISSED that the Day One 12 Month Xbox LIVE packaging advertises Killer Instinct: Round One as if it's some exclusive thing, when in actual fact it is the same version that will be available on Xbox LIVE in a few weeks.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=88158759
Discussion has moved to the new thread, with the link posted above.

That said, the 12 month gold never said ROUND 1 was exclusive (though the way they mention it does make it sound unique.) It mentiones that Shadow Jago is exclusive, and he is, to that deal only, so far.

So those who buy that not only get freebie Jago with the game (like everyone) but also a second character, Shadow Jago. Which they promise is his own original character, even if he sounds like nothing more than a skin so far...

Top Bottom