• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Come Deliverance 2 Releases in 2024

xrnzaaas

I just watched the main trailer to make sure everything's still okay - AWESOME. Day 1 purchase even with the looming threat of the sequel being another bug-infested product.

Last edited:

DAHGAMING

Gold Member
1273ZEC.jpeg

You can literally smell the testosterone

REEEE in tatters
Real men of the world making a game for real men, cant wait, looks brilliant.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Does it seem a bit more stylized rather than going for ultra photo realism like you'd think it would when the original was like it was or is it just me?

It's still a direct sequel. I think Vavra meant more in the sense that the technology and experience they have now allows them to achieve the scale they originally envisioned for the first game.
That's good news then. I haven't been able to watch things yet but I was worried they would reboot the story or tell a parallel story like DD2.

nemiroff

Gold Member
Keep at it, becomes second nature! (Except multiple enemies clunkiness)
Yup, mastering the combat was a great experience to me (albeit challengin in the beginning) - except fighting many..

Anyway, after the reveal I'm legit excited. Not many games manage to do that.. I don't even have any problem pre-ordering it 😁

Yeah, I think this will be a 30 fps experience on PS5/XBS. Kuttenberg at least will put those Zen 2 CPUs to work lol.
Stolz-Zwilling: Kuttenberg is a huge metropolitan city that at the time competed with Prague (the capital of the kingdom) – probably even outshined it in most aspects. In KCD II, we don't spawn NPCs—everyone has their home, job, fun activities, and so on. So you can imagine that a city that now has hundreds of NPCs populating it—with all the features I mentioned—is a challenge in itself. As a little fun fact… we ran out of beds for people in the city, so some need to leave the city by night and populate the outside areas to find shelter. But generally, Kuttenberg is an important silver mining city, and a big part of the KCD2 questline takes place there so players can really look forward to a huge playground of mystery, excitement, adventure but also danger!

From the IGN interview:
We are trying to depict a realistic, immersive, and believable medieval world that is being reconstructed to the best of our knowledge. And naturally to achieve that we are not only having our own in-house historian, but we are very closely working together with universities, historians, museums, reenactors, and a group of experts from different ethnicities or religious beliefs that we are actively incorporating into development as external advisors.

That sounds sweet baby inc like bullshit.

Dr. Suchong

Just watched the full trailer, looks amazing!
Can't wait to jump into Henry's hessian underthings in the first game and rub shoulders with shit covered peasants 👍

• LOL
Reactions: Isa

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Kuttenburg would of been a similar city in size to Praque at the time, there would be a lot of commerce going on there.

It didn't make sense to have POC characters in Rural Bohemia; but it does in this context.
"Different ethnicities or religious beliefs" doesn't have to mean POC.

Drake

Fuck YES!! Make sure to support these guys. One of the few developers who don't bow down to the woke mob.

Day 1 purchase for me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom