• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance |OT| Sora is Everyone in Every Dimension

Seda

I'll probably purchase my 3DS and this game on the same day.

Why did you make the import OT then?

Because I wanted to. I had the time to make it, I didn't see anyone else claim to be making one, I'm a huge fan of the series, and I figured the releases weren't going to be too far apart anyway.

Now that I think about it, I made the Kirby Mass Attack OT and I still haven't gotten around the playing that :/

Someday.

Am I the only one that really can't stand the new enemy design? I kinda understand what they were going for with the colours but it just doesn't work. I wish that if they want to have such bright and colourful enemies at least dont just have 10+ colours that dont mesh together. Rather use a few bright colours that go well together and use diffirent shades of em.

Not importing vanilla version so hoping that western release aint too far away. For final mix I hope 3DS gets the region lockin hacked away by then :/.

Mr. Fix

Ready to stream it up next week! I was there when that guy on justintv tried ever so hard against Terranort.

I'll still be buying the game when we get it, of course. This supposedly has the longest ending, right?

I'm really excited for this. The TWEWY, Tron Legacy and Fantasia Worlds especially. Hopefully since the worlds are limited, they are bigger than the past worlds.

The last KH I played was Birth By Sleep on the PSP. It was so damn good. I never finished it though, mainly because the controls were not my cup of tea. It was a damn great game, though. I wasn't really feeling any of the DS ones, mainly for the downgraded audio and visuals.

Cedric

Man, I was expecting more worlds honestly. Still, day one. I hope that when the final instalment of the KH series comes they'll bring back the best world: Enchanted Dominion. Best overworld theme, best battle theme, best exploration, best villain.

damnit already?

I am behind on my KH...

i still need to play BBS and before that my mild case of OCD commands me to play 358/2 days lol which i hear is not all that great :(

also: how come we almost NEVER get themed systems here? i mean sure we get some, but not even close to how many Japan keeps getting it seems :(

jimmypython

Nice OP!!! Subscribed!

I pre-ordered the game on YA one month ago! So hyped! And the remaining 7 days will be tough for me to wait :(

Levyne

Banned
damnit already?

I am behind on my KH...

i still need to play BBS and before that my mild case of OCD commands me to play 358/2 days lol which i hear is not all that great :(

also: how come we almost NEVER get themed systems here? i mean sure we get some, but not even close to how many Japan keeps getting it seems :(

The last 10% of 358/2 is pretty good...

So excited for this. Haven't played any KH since KHII, so I've had just enough time away from the series to be eager to play it again.

Also, holy shit @ that deluxe edition that comes with the two other DS games. God I hope SE does something equally awesome for the American LE release. (And not super wallet-rapey)

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I like the first post, it's Simple and Clean.

I hope this thread will be a Sanctuary against unmarked spoilers.

Levyne

Banned
I like the first post, it's Simple and Clean.

I hope this thread will be a Sanctuary against unmarked spoilers.

fry_looking_squint.jpg

I know I used to rag on the idea behind Kingdom Hearts a lot but this looks rad (as well as potentially super pretty in 3D) and I'm probably going to buy this.

Cedric said:
Man, I was expecting more worlds honestly. Still, day one. I hope that when the final instalment of the KH series comes they'll bring back the best world: Enchanted Dominion. Best overworld theme, best battle theme, best exploration, best villain.
I think it's funny how Nomura made such a big deal about "No returning Disney worlds!" when two of them are Mickey worlds, one is a sequel (Tron), and one is just a different location in the same universe (Pinocchio). Hunchback is the only completely new world, which makes me wonder what they're doing with those Jungle Book assets.

Epcott

Only 6 worlds? Wait, is it 6 new worlds, not including returning worlds, or only 6 worlds in the game period (and an unannounced final world)?

Well, for two of the characters, anyway. Terra was seriously shafted in regards to that world.

Seda

Only 6 worlds? Wait, is it 6 new worlds, not including returning worlds, or only 6 worlds in the game period (and an unannounced final world)?

Nomura said there are 7 worlds at one point. We have 6.

The 7th world may just be The World That Never Was.

Or it could be a surprise unannounced world.
(If this is the case, watch it be Winnie the Pooh)

Or it could just be 6 worlds.

The seventh world is definitely The World That Never Was. SE put out a desktop wallpaper with the seven world icons on it yesterday.

This is a day one for me next Thursday. I'll def post impressions if I can drag myself away from my 3DS long enough to reach my computer area. I guarantee nothing.

daffy

Banned
Probably should've waited like a season for this thread ? I mean I know like 3 people here are "importing" and so that's a thing. But 3DS can't really play imports so not that many and don't OTs go to Community after like 2-3 weeks? I dunno man, I dunno.

Seda

Probably should've waited like a season for this thread ? I mean I know like 3 people here are "importing" and so that's a thing. But 3DS can't really play imports so not that many and don't OTs go to Community after like 2-3 weeks? I dunno man, I dunno.

Its just a place for those who do import to discuss the game, or just to talk about Kingdom Hearts in general (heck there is no Community thread for KH). Hopefully the western release isn't too far away, but even if it is, someone else can make another thread, or this one can be used again.

duckroll

I'll probably purchase my 3DS and this game on the same day.

Because I wanted to. I had the time to make it, I didn't see anyone else claim to be making one, I'm a huge fan of the series, and I figured the releases weren't going to be too far apart anyway.

Now that I think about it, I made the Kirby Mass Attack OT and I still haven't gotten around the playing that :/

Someday.

Maybe you should have asked. It's stupid to steal an import OT when you're not even getting the game. PM me when the English version is coming out and I'll unlock this one. :p

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Will probably pick this up day-one when it hits Australia. But I most likely won't play it till I start playing BBS first...

arumisan

Hyped, hyped, hyped!

Played the demo and it wasn't too bad (I think I'll like this more than 358/2 Days). Would so day 1 this game if it was cheaper in Australia though >.<

Without spoiling anything, anyone know if this one has an end game secret boss like Kurt Ziza/Sephirot/Vanitas clone in previous games?

Also if there is a secret ending is there some special requirements on hardest difficulty?

Dereck

I didn't realize the OT was 3 months old. I already have this pre-ordered with Gamestop, I'm excited.

The next game in the series needs to be on a console, at this point the handheld exclusivity is getting a bit tiring.

I cant wait to play this. I took a long break from playing Kid Icarus like crazy and have lost the urge to play the 3DS now. Thankfully Kingdom Hearts is out very soon.

Famassu

I didn't realize the OT was 3 months old. I already have this pre-ordered with Gamestop, I'm excited.

The next game in the series needs to be on a console, at this point the handheld exclusivity is getting a bit tiring.
The next game should be Kingdom Hearts III, so it will be.

Top Bottom