• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX coming to PS3 (2013) and KH Browser game for PC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there an english patch to KH II Final Mix + on PC? I'm getting a new PC this month and I think it might be able to run it smoothly.

I'll still buy the second collection though if they enhance the textures again and/or include Birth by Sleep HD.

There is.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=439992

There indeed is some problems with how the subs look like but the patch is really good besides that. The game is like 99% translated and I only spotted one minor mistranslation. I greatly recommend it.

Apparently the guy that did the patch was translating KH1FM this spring but says it has some difficulties compared to KH2. I dunno if he will do it anymore if this collection is announced to be translated as it is.

Gbraga

There is.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=439992

There indeed is some problems with how the subs look like but the patch is really good besides that. The game is like 99% translated and I only spotted one minor mistranslation. I greatly recommend it.

Apparently the guy that did the patch was translating KH1FM this spring but says it has some difficulties compared to KH2. I dunno if he will do it anymore if this collection is announced to be translated as it is.

Thanks a lot! That was really helpful.

At this point I bet KH3 is on the PS4. I mean, they are coming out like next year? Or at least being announced.

I can't see SE making such an important game a launch title. I bet it will show up on ps3.

2015 is too late. They should get 1.5 out early next year, 2.5 later that year, and 3 '14.

Yup. I think it could be done, considering 1.5 is almost finished. I can see it being a very early 2013 release with 2.5 late in the year.

Famassu

Assuming Nomura isn't too busy with Versus.... who knows when we'll get KH3....
Nomura isn't the problem here, it's where they find the rest of the workforce for the game. The Osaka team alone ain't big enough for a PS3 level Kingdom Hearts games (especially given the statements Nomura has given in the past about how he needs a powerful hardware for all he has thought up for KHIII). They could put the Osaka team to start the project, but they'd need more people to help finish it.

Considering that the Kingdom Hearts team is hard at work on Versus, I don't think we'll see KH3 before that game. And if Versus is still a PS3 game and launches very late in the system's lifecycle, I expect KH3 to be a next-gen game.

Once FF Versus is finished, I think some of the KH team could move over to help the Osaka team. Nomura gives them the foundation and they develop as much as they can while they wait for reinforcements. Sony would probably get a couple big Japanese titles for PS4 and KH3 fits the bill. Nintendo has the other big 3rd party franchises on lock.

Nomura isn't the problem here, it's where they find the rest of the workforce for the game. The Osaka team alone ain't big enough for a PS3 level Kingdom Hearts games (especially given the statements Nomura has given in the past about how he needs a powerful hardware for all he has thought up for KHIII). They could put the Osaka team to start the project, but they'd need more people to help finish it.
The Osaka team could still get going on game design, enemy design, scripting, and so forth even without the raw ability to build assets that a larger team would have.

jimmypython

Considering that the Kingdom Hearts team is hard at work on Versus, I don't think we'll see KH3 before that game. And if Versus is still a PS3 game and launches very late in the system's lifecycle, I expect KH3 to be a next-gen game.

One of the mistakes SE made this gen is to give up on PS2 too early IMO. FF9 was released after PS2 launch. Just saying

One of the mistakes SE made this gen is to give up on PS2 too early IMO. FF9 was released after PS2 launch. Just saying

And I fully expect Versus to be released after the PS4. After that though, it would be crazy to start development on a game for a last-gen system. Unless KH3 was in development in parallel to Versus and launches not long after it, the game will be a next-gen game. Anything else would be folly.

Famassu

The Osaka team could still get going on game design, enemy design, scripting, and so forth even without the raw ability to build assets that a larger team would have.
Yeah, I could see that happening. Especially given that that's the way Square Enix develops its games anyways (first a small team starts the project, once it hits a certain point in development and maybe some other project is finished, freeing up personel, they put a larger team to help out churn out the rest of the content for the game)

Final Fantasy XII too was released very close to Ps3 release date. Persona 4 was actually released 2 full years after that, even if that is a little different as it is more a niche release.

And I fully expect Versus to be released after the PS4. After that though, it would be crazy to start development on a game for a last-gen system. Unless KH3 was in development in parallel to Versus and launches not long after it, the game will be a next-gen game. Anything else would be folly.

I think something like this will happen:

Versus XIII - Late 2013
Playstation 4 - Late 2014
Kingdom Hearts 3 (still on Ps3) - Early 2015

with an error margin of more or less one quarter.

Total speculation on my part but... believe!

Mit-

I don't think those 3DS sales are too bad for a game released on a platform that was only a year old, versus a game released on undoubtedly the highest selling hardcore portable console in Japan that had been out for years.

Tizoc

@Khaaaan-thanks for the info! Seems someone beat me to making the new news tho haha.

Fall? Are you fuckin kidding me? >_<.

Why must SE suck so bad? I wanna love them but they make it so hard ;_;. I swear to god if it is vanilla version...

Pfft come on man, gives you enough time to finish off your backlog and devote time for it!

@Khaaaan-thanks for the info! Seems someone beat me to making the new news tho haha.

Pfft come on man, gives you enough time to finish off your backlog and devote time for it!
Backlog doesn't mean shit when KH is involved. I sweep the other games to a corner with a magic broom till I have platinumed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom