• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts running on a PSP Go

Blu_LED said:
The root of your HDD, in a folder titled "ISO".

RobertDeNiro.jpg

You're good, you!

BTW Black > white big time. I just exchanged my white for a black and its awesome. Fingerprints are bad though! I also installed Sonys screen protector and the thing is loaded with air bubbles! Nothing I can do because there is dirt on the actual adhesive, I have to buy another pack (my second one was dented). Terrible.

jling84 said:
So the 6.31/6.35 HEN isn't capable of ripping UMDs yet?

Would like some clarification on this as well.

Just tried Oath in Felghana last night and found out I can't run it on 6.20. Then I see that 6.30 HEN isn't as complete as current, so I'm guessing I'm just holding off then until a better version surfaces?
After all, it's just one title I can't play in my collection right now...

AgentOtaku said:
Would like some clarification on this as well.

Just tried Oath in Felghana last night and found out I can't run it on 6.20. Then I see that 6.30 HEN isn't as complete as current, so I'm guessing I'm just holding off then until a better version surfaces?
After all, it's just one title I can't play in my collection right now...

Do you know if it runs on 6.30? If you're not having trouble running anything else, why would you upgrade your fw?

Eiji

eBay'd my 5.50 GEN-D3 PSP 2000 to some poor SOB who doesn't know about the kirk keys revelation :lol

Now to buy me a PSP Go! :D

Screen on Go is better than the 3000's right? Does it have scanline issues?

entremet

Eiji said:
eBay'd my 5.50 GEN-D3 PSP 2000 to some poor SOB who doesn't know about the kirk keys revelation :lol

Now to buy me a PSP Go! :D

Screen on Go is better than the 3000's right? Does it have scanline issues?
The Go has the best screen of all the PSP models by far and no scanline issues.

RazzleDazzleRB said:
If only it wasn't smaller than the 3000's.

I'd say smaller = better, actually. The pixels are tighter together, so at a normal viewing distance it appears higher res than it actually is. A bit like downsampling screenshots I suppose.

Alex

Wow, I didn't even notice that the Go was cracked. I've always really, really wanted one because of the combo of TV out and Dual Shock 3. This is fantastic, PSP is now the best (tiny) console :lol This will be great for Tactics Ogre.

PSN usually has some decent sales too, yeah? I've been sticking to UMD mostly and ripping while I have my old tubby one.

Top Bottom