• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Why would they care what servers the game's running on? I would imagine they'd still get xx% of the IAP money. Maybe. Honestly, I have no idea how this works.

I wouldn't be so sure they're really setting up a European server or anything like that tho. Doesn't really sound like they're planning on bringing the game here any time soon.
I was trying to be funny
It's likely that the application itself has just basic support for multiple forms of currency (it's easy enough that programmers can code it in at one point, and just leave it in even if the said country ends up not being supported) but Google Play is like "Fam, this shouldn't be happening"

Kapow

Really fun game so far the only thing I don't like is the character creator. Hate the way my guy looks but i guess you get more customization options later

edit: Just saw the kingom hearts sora costume i might have to get that

aravuus

I was trying to be funny
It's likely that the application itself has just basic support for multiple forms of currency (it's easy enough that programmers can code it in at one point, and just leave it in even if the said country ends up not being supported) but Google Play is like "Fam, this shouldn't be happening"

Oh lol, didn't realize. My bad!

LAA

Anyone reckon you can migrate the US save/account to the European version when it's out? Noticed a migrate option when first booting the title.

xclk07

So can we search for the "Neogaf #1" party to request an add or is the search feature as shitty as I think it is?

If the latter:
Name - xclk
ID - 24291
Unicorns

So if you're supposed to be saving your jewels for the paid costumes, when are you supposed to invest in getting more medals, if ever? Higher ranked medals aren't needed to progress and you can just use leveled up starters?

aravuus

So can we search for the "Neogaf #1" party to request an add or is the search feature as shitty as I think it is?

If the latter:
Name - xclk
ID - 24291
Unicorns

Looks like the search isn't very good, but unfortunately GAF #1 is pretty much full already!

Some on in unicorn posse needs to create you all a new party.

xclk07

Looks like the search isn't very good, but unfortunately GAF #1 is pretty much full already!

Some on in unicorn posse needs to create you all a new party.

Or the "Kingdom GAF" party? Something I can join on the "KHX Party List" doc. I'm not picky. I promise I'll be logging in and playing every day.

Famassu

Why would they care what servers the game's running on? I would imagine they'd still get xx% of the IAP money. Maybe. Honestly, I have no idea how this works.

I wouldn't be so sure they're really setting up a European server or anything like that tho. Doesn't really sound like they're planning on bringing the game here any time soon.
Well, not sure if it applies in case of KHX/SQEX, but often regional branches are somewhat separate business entities that want to have money from that region's players instead of letting it all bleed overseas/elsewhere. They still need to pay for the operating costs etc. in that region and if everyone just throws money to the other branches, that just means their region seemingly isn't making (as much) money and I'm thinking that's something companies want to avoid, even if ultimately all the money is going to the same bigger whole.

aravuus

Or the "Kingdom GAF" party? Something I can join on the "KHX Party List" doc. I'm not picky. I promise I'll be logging in and playing every day.

That one's full too. Why not create your own party and start inviting the party-less people on the list?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Does the game have rate up event like other gacha games? Seems like the normal rates for 5* are already quite good...

Also can you get 4 or 5 stars from the story mode?
What exactly does Keyblade cost capacity do?
Decides how many medals you can equip.... Also the rarer medals also have higher costs.

Does the game have rate up event like other gacha games? Seems like the normal rates for 5* are already quite good...

Also can you get 4 or 5 stars from the story mode?

Decides how many medals you can equip.... Also the rarer medals also cost more slots.

upgrading the keyblade lets you equip more medals actually

adz2ka

Is this better and more substantial than the Tales of Link game that's just released too? (Please keep away from Tales of vs Kingdom Hearts series discussion, I'm just talking about the 2 mobile games)

Is this better and more substantial than the Tales of Link game that's just released too? (Please keep away from Tales of vs Kingdom Hearts series discussion, I'm just talking about the 2 mobile games)

im a fan of both series and yes the mobile tales game is horrible
they could of atleast made it turn based

Top Bottom