• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

garath

Is unlocking things on the avatar board tied to that particular outfit or do the unlocks just apply to the avatar in general? It's really not too clear.

Niwa

Is unlocking things on the avatar board tied to that particular outfit or do the unlocks just apply to the avatar in general? It's really not too clear.

I think its overall unlocked, when I upgraded a costumes AP Up it increased my AP even though I don't have that particular costume on. ;o

Hachitora

Kinda sad that I have to restart for EN version since I got some pretty good medals in the JP version. At least I'll get another chance to get that Limited Xion

Hachitora

How do limited medals work?
They're simply in the gacha for a limited time, and once the last day passes, you can't draw for them again, unless they're added to the gacha again later on. But limited medals (and I think any new medals that are added to the gacha, limited or not) have a higher chance of being drawn than the medals that were previously added.

Malyse

Y'all didn't read the op.

Meh, 1500 jewels for the Sora outfit ;__;

what about the Riku one?

Same price. I guess every well-known outfit will cost that much.

hmm 50 jewels per day ill get that riku outfit in no time

Buy every outfit. Some of them will expire and they usually have low avatar coin coins and lots of upgrade medals.

This probably isn't the place to ask this, but I will anyway. The Kingdom Hearts story has become baffling to me, KH1 fine, KH2 I felt I was missing some big development and had no idea what was going on so gave up.

KH3 is coming out at some point and I want to play it. But with all of these games coming out I know I will be confused as hell. So my question, is there a recommended order of these games? Bearing in mind I don't want to play them all, I just want the story to make sense. I've wondered this for years.

KH1->CoM->KH2->BBS->DDD are the most important ones in that order.

IMO you can skip CoM without much detriment. Also, you can play [chi] whenever you like,

Does this game spoil any of the other kingdom hearts games through the story?

Not as of the latest JP release.

I mean if it really bugs you you probably should stop while you can.

It's generous at the start but eventually you start needing to recharge AP.

I've never had an issue and I was 350 missions in.

what is AP? i thought this game didn't have "energy to play" mechanics?

also, my first pull: https://imgur.com/a/0lk71

It does, but it's very liberal about recharging. I've never had a play session where it didn't recharge via level up.

Invites sent. Party is almost half way full. Max members is 30, not sure if we can upgrade it.

I'm remaking my party.

If you want to show on your profile at what time you usually play.

Do defensive skills become useful later in the game? Cause for like the first 15+ quests I'm winning every battle on single round without issue.

Just you wait. There are some pain in the ass fights later.

Not gonna have a chance to play until later hopefully there group isn't completely full by then :X

How do i increase the Keyblade costs max ? Im at 38 and leveling up or strengthening they keyblade doesnt change the stat.

Your outfits

Is the game good?

The game play?

Can you play online with others?

The people here seem to like it.

Do you have to max a medal's level before evolving it?

And is an evolved 4* to 5* medal equivalent to a natural 5* medal of the same character?

Yes. And I think there's a power boost, but evolving is much more time consuming than a natural one.

I'll want to join the gaf guild but not until I'm sure I'm going to stick it out. Don't want to take a slot unless I'm dedicated. :)

Fun so far though.

If you leave, someone will take your spot. Trust me.

It's not tied to anything.

That's right.

How do limited medals work?

You only get them in events. I had a few 3D medals in my Japanese game. They evolve like the other do.

Adding to OP

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Yb1dEDwekNqFCItBIny7gYj462Qw9Nbm2qknsLkTgps/

I made a form to enter your account details.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17KF-I9Geb2TxtUw60lN8ZwQRKVVpZgsA4SRDB3mNMr0/edit?usp=sharing

This is the Master List

garath

ID: 11374
Name: garath
Unicorn

I'm enjoying the game enough..I'll stick it out for now.

What's good crystal strat? Buy outfits first? 10 pull to get guaranteed 5* medal or do the daily 600 for 3?

Downloaded the game last night but fell asleep while it was downloading patches.

I'll try to post my ID when I get it... Just finished the first tutorial.

aravuus

Whoops, sorry guys, forgot to mention that you need to be in the unicorn union

Couldn't invite Sn4ke and Eylos e: and eefara

Malyse

Downloaded this. It's good.

T_T

locke_defenestration.jpg

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
how do i buy an outfit?

just put something in the first node in the 2 available on the avatar board?

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Whoops, sorry guys, forgot to mention that you need to be in the unicorn union

Couldn't invite Sn4ke and Eylos e: and eefara

No worries, i'll just wait for someone to make a Snake party.

Top Bottom