• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Knack Review Thread

Begaria

I feel incredibly vindicated in not buying into next gen yet. My "at least one year" policy rules the day! I'll just keep on trucking with PC.

So I guess the stupid looks on everyone's faces in the PS4 hipster ad was because the game was so boring, not because they were all idiots. Here I thought Sony was insulting us, when really they were just keeping it real.

trixx

People called this when they seen it at e3. Just pick up a lego game.

I didn't know it wwas going to be this bad, though.

Ovek

7Member7
It doesn't surprise, all the videos of it looked boring as hell. Still going to buy it though probably.

I expected uninventive, but technical design issues I didn't expect.

Still believe Cerny was right to produce a game like this for launch, it just would have been nice for it not to be a repitive bore.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
615-dayum-shame.jpg

Paracelsus

Anybody against me when I say they should have let Naughty Dog handle a platformer rather than forcing them on Uncharted and more Uncharted clones?

Gametrailers review makes me regret even getting this as my free game :(
-a game that looks like a rejected Saturday morning cartoon
-Whether youre 5 or 25, Knack is boring throughout its 10 hr duration
-5/10

SiRatul

Damn...I actually thought this could end up being a surprise and would get decent scores. Was gonna wait for it to come on PS+ but who knows what will happen with those scores.

flkraven

Wow. This game got grilled harder than I expected. I thought I'd see 7s but tons of sub 6s. Ouch.

So the new game is, which will have the higher Metacritic score? Ryse or Knack?

Top Bottom