• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Koei Tecmo teasing new title from -Force, This is not "Warriors"

IronLich

It's really hard to imagine anyone making the 3D Gear work properly in a video game, but if anyone can do it, Omega Force can. I have faith.

Hmm...is Bladestorm somehow worse on PS4/XBox One?

It apparently is. I read the impressions page a while back on here and people were really disappointed with how bad it was. Game sounded like a mess on PS4, no idea about the Xbox One version, which is a shame, since Bladestorm was my favourite game on the Koei side for PS3 last generation.

Mr Rivuz

So it's confirmed this is an AoT's game?
Daniel-Bryan-Yes-Cheer.gif

Videoneon

are you kidding me? all that pre-announcement promotion and I would've been most interested in some sort of original IP.

now it's AoT

PASS PASS PASS

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
I tried the PS4 demo, aome nice graphic effect, "the best from Omega Force" but framerate was awful.

The crashing / freezes did not help its case either here in Japan. Lots of people who grabbed it early, were waving off others interested due to those issues.

I would imagine that its patched and fixed by now. At least I hope so.

Rurunaki

More I think about it.. This will be in line with Toukiden.. Monster Hunter clone with the Titans being the Monsters you hunt..

Top Bottom