• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Kojima Station] Metal Gear Solid V: E3 Sneak Peek - June 5, 2014, 8 AM (EDT)

zoozilla

Is Shinji Higuchi a well-known director? Can't say I've ever heard of him.

EDIT: Kojima loves 2001: A Space Odyssey. That's awesome.

I think they are talking about how they recently decided to scrap all versions of the existing game and make the phantom pain a wiiu exclusive

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
How the hell is this man 50 years old???

l_537ae4f65036fz3roy.jpg

zoozilla

Kojima: 'Japanese people don't know what E3 is....we've got a video explaining it to them.'

I think?

Looks like MGS5 footage sandwiched between something explaining what E3 is and viewer questions?

(All my translations may be wrong)

Kojima: 'Japanese people don't know what E3 is....we've got a video explaining it to them.'

I think?

Looks like MGS5 footage sandwiched between something explaining what E3 is and viewer questions?

(All my translations may be wrong)

LOL, i thought you were right (E3 = ...)

valkyre

On Twitter, Kojima spoke briefly about what they’re going to bring to E3 this year. There will be a gameplay demonstration for The Phantom Pain, as well as a trailer and ‘other assets’. Like last year, special posters will be made as well for the show.

As always, we’ll give gameplay presentation at E3 so as trailer, main visual, & other assets. Even poster was created by ourselves.
Tomorrow Kojima will give a sneak peek at the gameplay demonstration for The Phantom Pain during the Japanese Kojima Station. On June 10th, the game will be presented at E3

http://www.metalgearinformer.com/?p=14383

So excited that there will be separate demonstration for gameplay and Story! I can finally see some gameplay and avoid any story spoilers!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
twitch chat is pretty funny since most of the viewers can't understand shit :lol

zoozilla

Kojima just mentioned Gamescom and TGS.

He just said that GC, TGS, and E3 are the 3 big gaming conventions, and E3's the biggest. That's all.

EDIT: This is funny. The cost of going to E3:

Plane tickets; 200,000 yen
Hotel: 20,000 - 50,000 yen
Badge: Priceless!

Top Bottom