• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Kojima Station] Metal Gear Solid V: E3 Sneak Peek - June 5, 2014, 8 AM (EDT)

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I think Kojima had a bit too much coffee and red bull.

or too much of those things...

20110925102934!Metal-gear-solid-4-meets-ipod-20080513011020295.jpg

This board mentions prices of some kind. the first is 200,000 (~$2000) yen , the second is 50,000 (~500) yen, but I don't know what's being priced here.

zoozilla

They're really explaining what is E3? Someone tell me what's going on there XD

Now Kojima's talking about how no-one in LA understood him when he said 'E-Three' with his accent, but they could understand when he said 'E-Tree.'

It's like that Burger Challenge video with the Japanese guys ordering from McDonalds, except Kojima.

~~Hasan~~

the youtube comments section is very small and very annoying. god I want to hang some of those idiots with jijijiji :/

zoozilla

This board mentions prices of some kind. the first is 200,000 yen (~$2000), the second is 50,000 (~$500) yen, but I don't know what's being priced here.

Literally the costs of going to E3.

That's it. Nothing important has happened so far.

Coming up: The history of MGS at E3.

bud

i remember posting on the ign boards when that mgs3 teaser was leaked.

everyone thought it was fake, haha.

Dave_9200

Neo Member
Now Kojima's talking about how no-one in LA understood him when he said 'E-Three' with his accent, but they could understand when he said 'E-Tree.'

It's like that Burger Challenge video with the Japanese guys ordering from McDonalds, except Kojima.

LOL Thanks very much for the explanation.

Top Bottom