• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Konamis Gamers Night in SF (ITT people get banned for mentioning ZoE3)

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
PS3/360 versions have peripheral's, Wii/DS versions do not

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
No vocals
40 tracks on disc, ALL COVERS
Wii has no peripherals, no online
Peripheral cross-compatibility being "looked at".

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Stumpokapow said:
No vocals
40 tracks on disc, ALL COVERS
Wii has no peripherals, no online
Peripheral cross-compatibility being "looked at".
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

*breathes*
:lol :lol

price?

DrBo42

Absolutely pathetic Konami. How big of a market do you think there is for these shitty rock spin offs? Save your money and develop something people actually WANT.

goompapa

What a miserable line-up.

Jim said:
Stuff we've known about, and an awesome rockin' surprise!

Could have done without the bolded word.
Good luck to Konami trying to sell Rock Revolution.:lol

schuelma

beef3483 said:
Okay, so when is Capcom's event? And how dissappointing will that one be?

Capcom's is at the end of May with embargo over the beginning of June. The Capcom guy on the Capcom board has basically said to expect a lot of announcements- I believe he said it will be their biggest show of the year in terms of reveals. I have very high hopes.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
schuelma said:
Rock Revolution

http://www.shacknews.com/tag.x/Rock+Revolution

Publisher Konami kicked off its 2008 Gamers Day yesterday with the announcement of Rock Revolution (PS3, X360, Wii, NDS), a new multi-instrument rhythm title developed by Zoe Mode and slated to arrive this October.
Some Zoe Mode games:
From offices in Brighton, England, our team of 120 staff have developed hit games such as:

Dancing With The Stars™
Crush™
EyeToy® Play Astro Zoo
EyeToy® Play Sports
SingStar™ (for PlayStation® 2, in Collaboration with Sony London Studio)

duckroll

Alaluef said:
What was the point of the embargo?

To play with our feelings, to remind people system wars over nonexistant games is silly, to reflect on how Konami is a shell of its former self? Pick one. :(

PepsimanVsJoe said:
Konami has hit a new low.

On a scale of 1 to 10 I'm going to give them a SEGA.

Wtf? Sega just announced 3 games from Ex-Clover guys! ;_;

Sadist

schuelma said:
Capcom's is at the end of May with embargo over the beginning of June. The Capcom guy on the Capcom board has basically said to expect a lot of announcements- I believe he said it will be their biggest show of the year in terms of reveals. I have very high hopes.
I friggn' hope so, for now only Sega delivered with Platinum Games. Sega for crying out loud.

SEGA

schuelma

It seems to me like Konami's lineup these days is basically MSG4, a bunch of casual/non-games, sports, with a DS Castlevania thrown in every other year.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
duckroll said:
To play with our feelings, to remind people system wars over nonexistant games is silly, to reflect on how Konami is a shell of its former self? Pick one. :(
( ) All of the above.

:(

Lost in Blue Wii is from Hudson...Rock Revolution from Zoe Mode...Hellboy, Silent Hill, International Track & Field also all outsourced...

Seems like either you work on PES or on MGS4 at Konami.

Linkup

Adding in a DDR type pad and a keyboard wouldn't have been a bad idea especially if they actual want with more than just rock, which I'm guess they didn't.

duckroll said:
Wtf? Sega just announced 3 games from Ex-Clover guys! ;_;

DAMMIT! I forgot!
Um...um...um

On a scale of 1 to 10 I give Konami the rating of...KONAMI!

Really they are all in a class by themselves this gen.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
I feel a great disturbance in the GAF. As if millions of posters suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced. I fear something awesome has happened.

madhtr

KONAMI ANNOUNCES LIMITED EDITION HARDWARE BUNDLE FOR METAL GEAR SOLID 4: GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS IN NORTH AMERICA

Highly Limited Edition Bundle Includes Gun Metal Gray 40GB PLAYSTATION®3 Computer Entertainment System With Matching Controller And Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Limited Edition Game
El Segundo, Calif. - March 15, 2008 - Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. today announced the availability of a limited edition Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system bundle for North America. Featuring a Gun Metal Gray PLAYSTATION®3 system with a 40GB hard drive, the bundle also includes a matching DUALSHOCK®3 wireless controller and Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Limited Edition game. The bundle will be exclusively available at Konami's website, www.konami.com, for a SRP of $599.99. Pre-sell for the bundle begins on May 19th, 2008, and limited supplies are available.

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots is the final chapter in the saga of Solid Snake, which sends him around the world in pursuit of his arch nemesis, Liquid Ocelot. Armed with new gadgets and abilities, Solid Snake must shift the tides of war into his favor, using the chaos of the battlefield to infiltrate deep into enemy territory. In his globetrotting final mission, Snake must sneak deep into enemy locations in the Middle East, South America, and other corners of the earth to foil Liquid Ocelot's plans for total world domination.

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots is rated "M" for Mature by the ESRB and will be available on June 12, 2008 exclusively on the PLAYSTATION®3 system. The Standard Edition of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots will be priced at $59.99 SRP while the Limited Edition will be priced at $84.99 SRP and only available at Gamestop retailers. The Limited Edition PLAYSTATION®3 system bundle SRP is $599.99, and pre-orders start on May 19th. For more information, please visit www.konami.com.

beef3483

schuelma said:

I am pinning all my hopes on Capcom's event and Nintendos E3.

BuddyC

duckroll said:
For all the embargoing, yeah, pretty meh. :(
I am grateful for embargoes. It gives the press time to get all their coverage and media together, unlike the clusterfuck that was Microsoft's event on Tuesday.

Top Bottom