• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kosuke Fujishima (Ah! My Goddess) (Age:51) marries cosplayer Otoginekomu (Age: 20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was born 7 years after Oh My Goddess launched heh..
Either way, best of luck to them I guess.

lol I didn't even think about that. in any case, there had been bigger gaps I suppose so no big deal. hope they'll end up happy, that's all that matter.

PS: how you've been?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
*Googles her*

You son of a bitch.

I remember people bitching about the Ah! My Goddess manga because
something about the MC getting NTR'd or Belldandy purposely preventing the MC from having sex or wanting it.

This happened.

They explained that Keiichi never tried to have sex with Belldandy because they inserted a secret clause into his contract with her that suppressed his sexual desire for Belldandy because there were concerns by the other gods about the consequences of a human having sex with a goddess.

Strimei

Made me think of Ken Akamatsu and his wife, she was a cosplayer too as I recall (apparently a former idol, too), but looking things up there's only an 11 year gap between them.

In any event, wish them happiness.

This happened.

They explained that Keiichi never tried to have sex with Belldandy because they inserted a secret clause into his contract with her that suppressed his sexual desire for Belldandy because there were concerns by the other gods about the consequences of a human having sex with a goddess.

i always thought it was he was lame as fuck MC#616151312315686910161468

those bastards! (i think i stopped by chapter 250 something, i should finish it)

ot: lucky bastard, i wish them happiness

Not

Banned
Age disparities wherein old guys go after young women bug the crap out of me

Obviously it's up to her, but it reminds me of like, medieval times where dudes who had just reached the age of owning land married girls who could just barely make babies. Patriarchal af vibes

akira28

All he has to do is look into her eyes and he ceases to give a fuck...

edit: actually those fake blue contacts are a bit unsettling. All he has to do is focus on the bridge of her nose and he hasn't a care left in the world.

xRaizen

What a lucky guy. If I were dating a woman 30 years older and I liked her a lot, I'd marry her.

I've always liked older women anyway

Village

This happened.

Thst sounds....really dumb

Could you tell me exactly were this revelation happens? Maybe its delivered less dumb

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Thst sounds....really dumb

Could you tell me exactly were this revelation happens? Maybe its delivered less dumb

I don't remember. There was an arc after that clause got broken where they resolved the entire plot.

Wait are there people who make a living cosplaying? What the fuck Japan. Who cares if there's an age difference. Love is love. It shouldn't be any different if the genders are reversed either.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
This isn't as rare as you think, even in the west, disturbing sure, but not that rare

I honestly hope I'm virile enough at 51 that I can satisfy the sexual needs of a 20 year old.

Not that I would though, that's creepy.

Two consenting adults marrying each other, and you say that it's creepy and disturbing?

Taking advantage of an old man like that.

You don't even know the lady, what a judgmental condescending thing to say :/

Hydrus

If this is the right pic of him, then this dude looks like he's no older then 25!
280full.jpg

a ton of "It's weird because its Japan guys!" posts

This type of thing happens all the time. Wasn't Scarlett Johanson with Sean Penn or some other old dude she was dating. So many celebs are married to people half their age. Not to mention even more in society in general. Shit has been going on since the beginning of time. People live under a rock if you think 20 year olds only date 20 year olds.

This happened.

This is the exact type of shit I'd expect in a manga or anime. SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom