• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KSB2016 (KVOxTSB) Tournament Stream 4/29-5/1 SFV, GGXrdR, BBCF, KOF14, Smash 13+games

Shun

From what my friend is saying at KSB, it should be up in 2 hours since they're rescheduling these first coupe hours for casuals and to showcase the game for attendees at Osaka.

I am updating tournament progress and when each stream is up and the results of each tournament in the KSB 2016 tournament thread. In the mean time you can follow the brackets to see familiar names you may know.

The other games are live and are on schedule.

Tournament Brackets and Results are in the OP.

Shun

KOF14 Tournament will be starting soon now that the period for gameplay exhibition and casuals is over.

Harumy

4xhNyar.png

edit: WAIT SP00KY IS MOVING TO THE PHILIPPINES? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh, trust me, I know all the reasons - I just wanted to make sure the level of play I was perceiving wasn't just me.
Japan average level is most likely stronger, but they don't all compete in the same tourney. Daigo, tokido, mago, nemo, haitani, sako, bon, dashio, santarou, etc... aren't at ksb. Plus, some of the top players at ksb aren't even shown on stream.

chrono01

Goodbye Cabbage and his waifu team. :(

Edit: Never mind, not yet! Not sure why he tired his Athena though...

Edit #2: Never mind, there we go. His Athena too strong.

Top Bottom