• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KSB2016 (KVOxTSB) Tournament Stream 4/29-5/1 SFV, GGXrdR, BBCF, KOF14, Smash 13+games

Shun

Yup my bracket has over 170 players.

Today will be Guilty Gear Xrd R, UMvC3, and both Smash games.

It will be starting in the next 30ish minutes.

Remember not every match will be streamed because there aren't enough streamers to cover them all. So some of the top players you're looking forward to may be knocked off off stream or you will see them in the Best 8 if they're lucky enough to make that far.

Double Elimination so it will be a long, long day...

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Smash DX Melee
Guilty Gear Xrd R
Smash 4 Wii U

Brackets for each game is in the OP

cj_iwakura

I have to ask: has Catherine Competitive ever been a thing? Seems like the only Japanese game that has a competitive scene exclusively outside of Japan.

Seyavesh

how do you define something thats a bigger choke than a floke
'clocke' doesnt sound like choke but with that level of chokin'...
damn

s10satsu

Banned
I have to ask: has Catherine Competitive ever been a thing? Seems like the only Japanese game that has a competitive scene exclusively outside of Japan.

Given that it was something that basically started as kind of a joke tourney in norcal, I doubt it.

Also, this Rudolph dude is anime as fuck rofl.

EDIT: Good shit Amsa. Those egg edgeguards man.

Lost Soul getting labbed by the Japanese confirmed.

That interview with Mach was... wanting. The divide is so strong and multi-faceted between regions and your interview with the best player in the world in the strongest region lasted 5 minutes.

C'mon.

Why is Xrd not being featured at AnimeEvo?

Messiah

Lost Soul getting labbed by the Japanese confirmed.

That interview with Mach was... wanting. The divide is so strong and multi-faceted between regions and your interview with the best player in the world in the strongest region lasted 5 minutes.

C'mon.

Why is Xrd not being featured at AnimeEvo?

Because it already is a main game at Evo I'm guessing.

shaowebb

Awesome stream of the Blade Arcus EX finals, Nitroplus tourney, Koihime Enbu tourney, and Dengeki Bunko Ignition tournament

These are some really fun things to watch. Blade Arcus is a tag fighter, Nitroplus is insane with its duel assist call setup and massive cancel combo tools, Koihime Enbu is footsy greatness with its airdash free crumple state combos and assists, and Dengeki is meter management resource mindgames and a ton of pressure setups.

Just great shit all around here in this footage.

Top Bottom