• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KZ3 MP Beta is available on Indian PlayStation Store for FREE

What this tells me is that I'm not buying KZ3, because I totally can't muster up the minimal effort that would be required for this. So that's good to know I guess.

shwimpy

I'm getting a malware warning on the first page of this thread. =/

Anyway, just finished patching, off to play!

h3ro

MikeE21286 said:
No menu sound for me? Anyone else?

Same here. Don't worry, the sound KICKS once the map loads up. :lol

The game is gorgeous, but it seems like it has some gritty filter over it. The DTS track so crisp.

Edit: Seems like only the Corinthe hwy level has the gritty filter, the Frozen Dam level doesn't.

REV 09

confused said:
Anybody gonna set up a dummy account ?
Make your own. None of the info has to be correct. Just pick India as the region and be sure to remember the fake email address, pw, and username that you use.

Initial impressions....

X-axis aiming feels massively improved.

Lots of the menus and HUD are exactly the same as kZ2, so I hope they are just placeholders

Sounds is really great

Graphics seem relatively the same as kz2? I could be wrong though, as it's been awhile since I have played kz2

Sorry COD BO...tonight goes to KZ3

Diebuster

Anyone get this working on a US account? Mine was denied access.

Looks to be working fine on the Indian account at least (patching now).

shwimpy

Diebuster said:
Anyone get this working on a US account? Mine was denied access.

Looks to be working fine on the Indian account at least (patching now).

Make sure your sign-in settings are set to auto login/save password on your Indian account.

paskowitz

Thank you GAF based god! First impression, are, amazing. I just started but already it feels great. Movement is a little less heavy but honestly I think it is for the good. There is no COD snap aiming. And the mec is awesome!

MikeE21286 said:
Initial impressions....

X-axis aiming feels massively improved.

Lots of the menus and HUD are exactly the same as kZ2, so I hope they are just placeholders

Sounds is really great

Graphics seem relatively the same as kz2? I could be wrong though, as it's been awhile since I have played kz2

Sorry COD BO...tonight goes to KZ3
actually the image quality is better and more crisp outdoors, but in interior situations, the aliasing is worse than anything I can remember from KZ2. I like the controls, but I dont know what to think about everything else. It looks quite good, at least

Datwheezy

Unconfirmed Member
Im getting sound through my tv, but not my 5.1 headphones.

FIX THIS SHIT GUERRILLA!

I'm probably just tired, and have a cord unplugged or something.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
jett said:
This is the kinda sweet. I wonder if GG's servers will manage to hold the sudden influx of players. Looking forward to what everyone thinks. :p

iirc is beta was a ghost town since the release of Black ops ,and GG need some serious feedback from the players , so this "mistake" can actually help them.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Blu_LED said:
Can I delete the Indian account once it's installed, or no?
No, you'll lose the rights to the file. Keep the Indian account till the beta ends or you get bored and delete the demo.

Top Bottom