• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lady Gaga BORN THIS WAY Album |OT| Thread of Unicorns and Motorcycles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

GaGa's airplay peaks

Lady Gaga: Singles Airplay Peaks
#01 - Bad Romance - 118.946
#02 - Poker Face - 117.042
#03 - Born This Way - 109.827
#04 - The Edge of Glory - 105.839
#05 - Paparazzi - 104.897
#06 - Just Dance - 104.084
#07 - Telephone - 92.780
#08 - LoveGame - 88.868
#09 - Alejandro - 81.988
#10 - Judas - 36.919

Edge of Glory is still going on radio, it could be snatching BTW's wig which would be a major accomplishment, especially with BTW's overhyped and frontloaded release. Its proving to be one of GaGa's biggest US hits!

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
inthezone said:
So she's shooting the next video in Nebraska.

I dont think I need to say more lol
tumblr_lmohdkdIoP1qdn5o7o1_500.gif

Koodo

Banned
You know, when she said "next video in days" in that tweet of hers, I thought she meant the release of the video. It appears she was actually referring to shooting the video.

Oh.

I've actually started accepting Yoü & I as the next single. It'll be a different sound for Top 40 radio.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
inthezone said:
GaGa's airplay peaks

Lady Gaga: Singles Airplay Peaks
#01 - Bad Romance - 118.946
#02 - Poker Face - 117.042
#03 - Born This Way - 109.827
#04 - The Edge of Glory - 105.839
#05 - Paparazzi - 104.897
#06 - Just Dance - 104.084
#07 - Telephone - 92.780
#08 - LoveGame - 88.868
#09 - Alejandro - 81.988
#10 - Judas - 36.919

smh

Wilsongt

Marius_ said:

She's releasing songs too damn quick. I barely heard Judas playing on the radio before Edge of Glory started. She's not given her songs a whole lot of airtime before she rushes the next one out.

Koodo

Banned
Wilsongt said:
She's releasing songs too damn quick. I barely heard Judas playing on the radio before Edge of Glory started. She's not given her songs a whole lot of airtime before she rushes the next one out.
She was forced to rush EOG. Judas was practically shunned from radio after the religious controversy.

It's silly because Judas wasn't even an affront against Christianity.

Wilsongt

Koodo said:
She was forced to rush EOG. Judas was practically shunned from radio after the religious controversy.

Leave it to a bunch of Catholics to get their panties in a wad over a song.

Wilsongt said:

Where I live Judas still get played a lot. I would say more than Born This Was ever was.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Koodo said:

Its probably why she is releasing You and I, so they can wet themselves when they hear

We got a whole lot of money, but we still pay rent
‘Cause you can’t buy a house in Heaven
There’s only three men that Imma serve my whole life
It’s my daddy and Nebraska and Jesus Christ

lol

Koodo

Banned
AlexMeloche said:
Québec, Canada.
Oh, that's interesting. Maybe that explains why it didn't tank as badly here as it did down in the States, though the reception was still lukewarm. I live in Alberta and only heard it on radio once.

Wilsongt said:
Leave it to a bunch of Catholics to get their panties in a wad over a song.

Well, they're idiots. They will raise pitchforks unless it's a blatant exercise in Jesus ass kissing. They really need to STFU.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
JackEtc said:
From Gaga's Google+ page (dunno if it's her for real)

?
Highway Unicorn? I'd actually like that a lot. It may be about a unicorn, but it's a pretty decent song. I doubt that's her next single though for some reason...

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
JackEtc said:
From Gaga's Google+ page (dunno if it's her for real)

?

Why is she ditching her twitter followers? I dont think its her, but I like Highway Unicorn, so why not

Edit: Highway Unicorn is now trending on twitter, lol

Koodo

Banned
I don't think she has a G+ profile, herself or one of the fan sites would have already linked to it.

Highway Unicorn would certainly be an unexpected WTFWAT choice. The song actually grew on me a lot, so I'd love it as a single (although radio might not be as keen).

It's still going to be Yoü & I though, so you bitches better start putting your drinks up.

Koodo

Banned
omg the rumor mill is caliente today. That GagaGlobal website tweeted this:

Where is YUYI? A continuation of Telephone without Beyoncé? What is happening?

I actually like that we don't know what's happening lul. I hope the name of the single is kept under wraps until the video is released (with a countdown preceding the release). Imagine the excitement.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
So she is in Nebraska because Luc Carl is from there, I guess that fits both You and I and Highway Unicorn, trolling free bitch or clever girl

Koodo

Banned
Do we have any talented hooker in here?

The NeoGAF t-shirt thing is accepting sub-communities designs. Imagine a GAGAF shirt. Godga would be proud. †

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Since this thread was bumped I'll just chime in and say that I'm a recent convert. I'd never cared for her music but I caught Telephone on the radio one afternoon a week or two ago and that formed the catalyst of a violent snowball effect.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
JaseC said:
Since this thread was bumped I'll just chime in and say that I'm a recent convert. I'd never cared for her music but I caught Telephone on the radio one afternoon a week or two ago and that formed the catalyst of a violet snowball effect.

Another has seen the light, the church will be pleased

godga.gif

JackEtc

Koodo said:
I cooked this one up:

https://img.skitch.com/20110725-1e2h4ak26m5x9jh43252g6ii4b.png[IMG]

This is more of an idea though. I can't make a drawing in the required dpi. /keynoteuser[/QUOTE]
I like it, reminds me of [URL="http://livestrongblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/shutterfly41.jpg"]this [/URL]for some reason, lol:

[QUOTE=JaseC]Since this thread was bumped I'll just chime in and say that I'm a recent convert. I'd never cared for her music but I caught Telephone on the radio one afternoon a week or two ago and that formed the catalyst of a violet snowball effect.[/QUOTE]
Welcome to the best group on NeoGAF.

[QUOTE=Sai-kun]imo let's use this for a tshirt

and a big ol' cross on the back[/QUOTE]
Grad you like it. If I could find out the orange font, I want to make it say B E A Q U E E N instead of B E L I E V E.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Yellow one isn't too bad, but it'd be better without the text. I mostly just like looking at Ash Stymest.

The white "face" shirt is basically the same as the Madonna and Marilyn shirts that are around, which makes sense, I guess:

57fXW.jpg
O8W7y.jpg

JackEtc said:
A little too "graphic tee" for me. =\

I like them mainly because they are very thin and breatheable. Most of my other ones are typical concert shirts, very itchy and uncomfortable. Hopefully there will be some better designed ones though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom