• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lady Gaga BORN THIS WAY Album |OT| Thread of Unicorns and Motorcycles

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackEtc

I'm meh on Spears to be honest. Listened to her album a few times, yeah it's alright, but I've never been a huge fan of her.

But Toxic's instrumental is awesome.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Soulscribe said:
I never quite understood the Britney appeal (now more than ever) but I'm sure a collaboration would cause a bit gay shit storm. I'd rather she collaborate with someone... else, though. :p
She makes catchy pop music, what's not to get. Tho I haven't listen to her new album only her singles +inside out

You and i before Jersey Shore, that will make ppl watch

Mau ®

By special announcement from NYC Im guessing its the Born This Way Ball

or that she's the host of the VMA's (there have been rumors)

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Nemesis556 said:
BORN THIS WAY BALL COMMENCING TOMORROW WITH AN EXPRESS VISIT TO WESTERN AUSTRALIA THIS WEEKEND

BELIEVE

I've noticed that the bigger celebrities become, the more likely they are to skip WA. Of course, there are other lesser ones who skip the state, too.

I was going to fly over to Melbourne to see Joanna Newsom as the website I visited made no mention of her coming to WA, but decided against it, and then one morning on the train up to Uni I saw an ad for the Perth International Arts Festival which mentioned Newsom being part of the line-up. Excited, I jumped online only to discover that her last performance was the day before. :( Screw you, Transperth; you fellas should have put up more PIAF posters so I could have been informed earlier.

Koodo

Banned
You may be in luck with Gaga. She's stated to have been inspired by Pink's prolonged and thorough stay in Australia.

Nemesis_

I don't really care, she'll always come to Australia and as such I'll always be able to go to her!

I wouldn't mind paying for a ticket to go to the eastern states anyway. But for some reason in my head I think Gaga is someone who would come to all parts of Australia, but that may change due to pressure from her company.

ALSO, NEW IMAGE RELEASED

fMwUW.png

AGiantSheep

Neo Member
It leaked about half an hour ago on Youtube ;)
I don't like it. Although they're all good in their own way, there's about 10 videos worth of ideas crammed in making the video a complete mess.

JackEtc

Not exactly sure what I just watched, but she looks really pretty at the piano.

Managed to download an HD version before it got pulled on YouTube, uploading as unlisted now.

Karl2177

JackEtc said:
Not exactly sure what I just watched, but she looks really pretty at the piano.

Managed to download an HD version before it got pulled on YouTube, uploading as unlisted now.
Damn. I want to see this.

I don't understand how it's supposed to follow the Telephone video. :/

Still, a shame I dont like the song, it's her best BTW video...
Still waiting for Scheisse/ Hevy Metal Lover / Highway Unicorn

JackEtc

AlexMeloche said:
I don't understand how it's supposed to follow the Telephone video. :/
AW FUCK, I forgot about this!

This video is a bummer for me, then. Seemed a little too jam-packed, and hard to follow. The fact that it's supposed to follow up my two favorite videos is disappointing.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
AlexMeloche said:
Oh, nice then.

Still, I'm not sure what is going on. :p
She is either being turned from a mermaid to a human or from a human to a mermaid to be with that guy? And she also loves herself

royalan

I find it difficult to get through Gaga's videos these days. I was ready for this video to be over about halfway through. Wildly dissonant and overblown imagery that ultimately doesn't really add up to anything. It's the same shtick...

I will say, though, that this is the FIRST time this entire album era that I LIKED Gaga's dance choreography. Laurieann Gibson turned the erratic down a notch and allowed the movement to be a little more natural and...sexy. It reminded me of Sex-Gaga that I miss so much from the "Fame" era.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Ridiculous video that doesn't make much sense, aka par for the course for Gaga, like someone said above I feel I need some ritalin after watching that.

Koodo

Banned
lmao omg, what was that.

I feel like the Haus of Gaga should stop directing things, or take a break from doing so. The video was wonky and messy, even though it looks good in stills.

Important inquiry: who's the hot guy? Ay dios mío.

Also, lolol @ this bitch screwing over MTV. I approve.

3phemeral

They need someone the team that can pace the story, because that video looked like randomly ordered scenes of two different stories melted into one video.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Another bizarre Gaga video. It was entertaining enough, but I thought the meaning is too obtuse.

And yeah, the shirtless guy...Good god. Soooo hot. Who is he?

Puddles

Banned
Well, I have to say that I've come around to this album a lot more. Many of the tracks that I thought of as complete filler now actually appeal to me a bit.

Koodo

Banned
Puddles said:
Well, I have to say that I've come around to this album a lot more. Many of the tracks that I thought of as complete filler now actually appeal to me a bit.
Hello. Welcome back.
11uyi4o.jpg

royalan said:
AMEN.

I can't be the only one who had that slow-motion grind scene on repeat for a few minutes...(i.e. someone PLEASE gif it.)
RatskyWatsky said:
And yeah, the shirtless guy...Good god. Soooo hot. Who is he?
Apparently it's some guy from the Vampire Diaries.

2qc4ebl.jpg

HNNNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom