• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lady Gaga BORN THIS WAY Album |OT| Thread of Unicorns and Motorcycles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Nemesis556 said:
usSzi.jpgp
HAHA WAT

JackEtc

Also guys, I'm working on a possible GagaGAF design for the GAF Shirt Store.

I made this a little while ago, and maybe am thinking about tweaking it even more (I thought about a monster claw in between the orange and grey instead of an N).

I'm not the best graphic designer though, so if anyone else maybe wants to play around and see what we can get, it would be awesome, because who knows if anything will come out of me messing around.

Kyon

Banned
GODNEY DID THE BAD ROMANCE CHOREO THAT NIGHT! JDBWIDNQOREBDOASNSOSJ for I Wann Go, and when the show ended she also did a monster paw. CH... Canting and screaming right now. Dead

tumblr_lpjw5qkWlo1qa9vqgo1_250.gif

Nemesis_

I think she's much more thinner than she was when we last saw her like this, perhaps that's it? In the last group of photos she looks like a bit of a tramp with the fuzzy hair and shit. >_>

I want more information about the Born This Way Ball =( I remember The Fame Monster went on sale the DAY BEFORE she embarked on her tour.

Also, this may be old, but I certainly didn't know about it.

Lady Gaga joined legendary performer and fifteen-time Grammy Award winner Tony Bennett for a duet of the Rogers and Hart song “The Lady Is a Tramp.” Their rendition of the jazz standard is featured as the first track on Bennett’s forthcoming album titled Duets II, which will be released on September 20th to celebrate the singer’s 85th birthday.

“Hanging out with my buddy Tony having a whiskey,” Gaga wrote on Twitter Monday while in recording studio in New York City. “Feel like such a tramp.”

gagabennett.jpg

Nemesis556 said:
I think she's much more thinner than she was when we last saw her like this, perhaps that's it?
I think it suits her, many would kill to have that kind of figure. And the outfit and hair are just exquisite.

Nemesis_

‘Yoü and I’ Video to Premiere Thursday on MTV

youandi.jpg

The wait for the “Yoü and I” music video is almost over! The highly-anticipated clip will make its debut on MTV this Thursday, August 18th at 7.50 p.m. EST. Following the premiere, Lady Gaga will make a special announcement from New York City.

Directed by the Haus of Gaga and choreographed by Laurieann Gibson, “Yoü and I” promises to be one of Gaga’s best works to date.

“The premise of the video is that I walked all the way from New York in this kind of almost wintry outfit to get to my man,” the singer revealed last month. “I’m walking down the highway and my feet are kind of bloody. There’s this fork in the road and it’s four different ways that I can go, but there’s lots of other things that can happen.”

“The video has a lot to do with bridging my past and my future as an artist,” she added. “Living halfway between reality and fantasy so there’s these sort of strange things that begin to occur in a barn in the middle of Springfield.”

GagaDaily

Sydle

Kyon said:
GODNEY DID THE BAD ROMANCE CHOREO THAT NIGHT! JDBWIDNQOREBDOASNSOSJ for I Wann Go, and when the show ended she also did a monster paw. CH... Canting and screaming right now. Dead

If they make a single...oh...I need it to happen.

I never quite understood the Britney appeal (now more than ever) but I'm sure a collaboration would cause a bit gay shit storm. I'd rather she collaborate with someone... else, though. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom