• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last Guardian delayed

Well this makes it easier for me. I was unsure whether I was going to get this or not. With it releasing a week after FFXV now I know for sure that I won't be getting it at all.

KH is late December no?

There is no date yet but considering it's December you'd want to release it as early as possible (and they have specified ''early December''). You don't really release any big name titles late December and in UK for example Friday is the day most games release so the most they could move from that week is to the next (December 16th in the UK) and that's already pushing it. So if it gets delayed it might as well be January.

The last HD collection released on the first week of December and I think they are aiming for the same with this one.

Kyoufu

Delay , this is for the players!

Honestly, this excuse of improving experience is getting old when were talking about a month difference, they could be honest and just tell its a business decision, quantum break didnt upseted me with that information.

Do you really think delaying a game past Black Friday is a business decision and not a game quality one?

WITHE1982

As long as it's the final delay I'm kinda OK with this.

October was looking pretty stacked what with Rise Of the Tomb raider, PSVR, World Of Final Fantasy and Skyrim Special Edition I just didn't have time for them all.

December will be a lot more manageable for me.

Still this year. I waited this long, may as well make it right.

Poor Gravity Rush 2 though. First FFXV moving to within a week and now this releases the same time frame as well.

NateDog

I don't mind a delay at all whatsoever, but within 10 days of FFXV? Seriously? The only 2 games of 2016 I'm getting (apart from DkSIII which was 8 months earlier) and they have to release that close and that close to Christmas. I don't know why I bother. I'll just have to wait until after January.

Jingo

Do you really think delaying a game past Black Friday is a business decision and not a game quality one?

Yeah, the niche audience this game is for are gonna buy it anyway.
Probably gonna sell better cause people wont have a black friday to wait for so will be selled full price

Sorcerer

Jesus, it would be amazing to find out that the only thing they have finished for the game is the title screen.
Maybe its gonna be scrapped so they can start all over and have it ready for PS5.jk

Zhao_Yun

Just realized that this was the only game that I was planning to buy in October. Now the month is kinda empty for me =/

silva1991

Well at least they have more time to make that steelnook/artbook only edition right? right?

Well this makes it easier for me. I was unsure whether I was going to get this or not. With it releasing a week after FFXV now I know for sure that I won't be getting it at all.

do you only buy games day one or something?

hemo memo

Gold Member
So a strategic delay to release it with the Pro version. I think the PS4 version is ready. They're announcing the delay just now? What kind of projects management is that?

Ludens

Banned
Well, it seems I was right. If the game is so buggy it needs a 2 months delay after like 10 years of development, there's something wrong. This and the fact we saw pretty much nothing about it.

Alastor3

ahahahahah This is really funny!!! I don't mind even if Im looking forward to play it, dlc for Dark souls was coming out near the old release date anyway.

The hype that never ends, the destination that is never reached...

hype_train_tlg_textulu4q.gif

Top Bottom