• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last Guardian delayed

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FJack-Nicholson.gif

Shin-Ra

DerZuhälter;216655111 said:
The lack of any information or footage besides the crap we've already seen on PS3 makes me believe we are not going to see this game anytime soon.
Your ignorance to the EDGE and IGN coverage before E3, E3 trailer and Gamespot gameplay makes me believe you didn't even bother to look for coverage.

better a delay than a day one 4 GB patch
6GB+

vypek

This actually works really well for me with PSVR and World of Final Fantasy being in October. Oh and possibly Mafia 3 for me.

Ydelnae

Now we only need Ni-Oh to launch in that week too so we can officially call it the development hell trinity week lol

sora87

Damn, all the games i wanted this year have been pushed to coming out within a week of each other. September, October and most of Nobember have nothing now.

Tntnico

At this point, is there a Sony game that haven't been delayed on this generation :-/ ?
Well, I assume that's OK for me since I will get the PSVR next month ..

Kyoufu

Nice. That means October is a little less packed now and TLG will be playable on PS4 Pro on day 1. Now the issue is that first week of December being packed...

klaushm

Great. I was afraid they published it with frame rate drops and dated graphics.

Tecmundo preview:(it's in portuguese)
http://youtu.be/glBfDJH6njI (3:45)

I wasn't expecting 60fps and stunning graphics, but at least not frame rate drops and dated graphics.

Really wanted to play this on my Pro...would have sat there for a few weeks with the October release. Still December is getting packed now

Shin-chan

Nice. That means October is a little less packed now and TLG will be playable on PS4 Pro on day 1. Now the issue is that first week of December being packed...
At least the Christmas holidays are shortly after so there'll be some time to neglect family and sit down with the games.

jett

D-Member
What's more realistic, that this game actually comes out this year or that we get this announcement from Sony next?

The+last+guardian+cancelled+description_9896ad_5175369.gif

Kabanossi

I wouldn't even have had time to play it in October so can't say I'm disappointed but that's just me.

December 6th is a national holiday here in Finland so we'll see whether it's released on the 5th or 7th here.

In the blog post they say it was because they discovered more bugs than they antispiated. It's been a long time coming but I want the best game possible, one more short delay won't hurt. Much.

Haha, fuck this game. Now I know its going to suck.

Who wants my Collectors Edition pre-order??

How did you come to this conclusion? They've delayed it to polish the technical issues.

StoveOven

Banned
Sounds like it was delayed for bug fixes. Makes sense; people are going to nitpick the shit out of this game, so they might as well polish it.

silva1991

Now we only need Ni-Oh to launch in that week too so we can officially call it the development hell trinity week lol

LMAO.

Versus was announced in 2006
Ni Oh was announced in 2005 iirc
TLG was announced in 2009

I will laugh so hard if they all release the same month.

Sounds about right.

I'm not holding my breath for TLG, as both South Park and Dead Rising 4 are my December games already.

I think it would almost be better as a January title, honestly. Release around nothing else & count on the lull to allow for full focus from a good portion of the gaming public.

Either way this just sounds like an overall development nightmare and who knows how it will be once it's finally done. Low expectations remain.

I love ICO/SOTC so much but i really can't see this being great. Almost every project that takes this long and gets delayed this many times ends up dissapointing.

Top Bottom