• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last Guardian delayed

I don't mind delays to begin with but this game?

I certainly don't mind it. Been waiting for a long time now, don't mind waiting a bit longer.

Simbabbad

cv0139.jpg

Pooya

It comes out a week after FFXV, Versus won the race!

I'm not sure how they think this game can do well coming out then, might as well push it back to March.

ScOULaris

Aw, man. I suppose it's a relatively minor delay in the grand scope of things, but I was really looking forward to picking it up next month.

v1ncelis

Does Sony have any studio left who can deliver a game on time? Or is it Sony who have no idea how long game development takes?

The lack of any information or footage besides the crap we've already seen on PS3 makes me believe we are not going to see this game anytime soon.

What if....GR2 gets pushed up?

Eh? Eh?

There is no if, but seeing recent trends expect that announcment about a month from release....I think thats what makes me the angriest, not that tlg is being pushed back, but that is going to move gravity rush back even further. This fucking generation man. Stop announcing dates if you cant hit them.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I'm fine with this. The game can stand out more in December than it could in October.

I have so many titles to hold me over, I'm not saddened by this at all. And it gives the devs time to iron out the remaining bugs. Quite fitting as well considering its development history...can't really seem to make this stuff up.

Shin-Ra

Does Sony have any studio left who can deliver a game on time? Or is it Sony who have no idea how long game development takes?
They're under less pressure to release exclusive games so they can afford to delay and release a more polished game.

Elandyll

Banned
At least ot seems like it's a lock for 2016... We can hope.

GR2 and TLG ... one of em will be my Xmas list I guess ;) (I think TLG, as GR2 is day 1)

Surprised by the timing of announcement of the delay, especially since they talked about it's launch just a week back at the PS4 Pro announcement meeting!

Probably not going to play this for a couple of years anyway, but that sucks. I have friends who were so excited when the release date was announced at E3 so that's a bit of a bummer.

It comes out a week after FFXV, Versus won the race!

It's going down to the wire!

It was already surrounded by the big fps games and skyrim. There is not really a free time to release the game this year but I reckon the people who buy ff15 and gr2 are the same people who were buying the last guardian in October. The delay is good for the game but probably bad for sales

Top Bottom