• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Late to the party. Madden2005!(PS2)

alejob

First of all, late me just say I hate those fing cowards who choose the Falcons so they can runs with Vick. Its not like its their team either, you can see there team before they choose.

After the initial panicking(sp?) cause of full blitzers I've kinda settled down. I feel I've been cheated by the computer a couple of times.

My nick is AlejobGAF in case anyone wants to challenge me sometime. I guess most of you are playing the Xbox version though.

I play as the Cowboys, my record is 4 - 8 I think, two of those loses I lost my wireless connection though.

Post your nicks so we can play sometime.
Also I guess visa is giving away superbowl tickets to the players who you use the visa room, just in case you didn't know.

Its been good so far, I little frustrading sometimes though. For example, a safety who was in his safety spot intersected my pass that I through to the RB who was running to the out side behind the line of scrimmage. Thats impossible!

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Madden 2005 is the season with the three gay guys in it right? And that pack of lesbians? I forgot.

:|

Top Bottom