• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Laughable fake: Earthbound Forever coming out for Wii U?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hEist

tumblr_n7rohbXlkJ1s9yy41o2_500.gif

no way!

Mengetsu

There's only one way to find out if this is real. Tweet this listing to GI and if it gets taken down prepare your anuses.

joedick

Though its been debunked for a million reasons already, here's one more: the person at GI who writes descriptions of the magazine's content has probably already had Nintendo tell them many times that it must be spelt Wii U, not WiiU.

*Browsing NeoGaf when suddenly...*

What!!!

*heart stops for about five seconds*

*opens the thread*

*looks at pic*

*sees no link*

*heart starts beating again*

alf717

One of the trophy descriptions in Smash talk about needing two more games to fully discuss someones story. I think it was Lucas' trophy. Sorry for the bad description.

Exile20

Though its been debunked for a million reasons already, here's one more: the person at GI who writes descriptions of the magazine's content has probably already had Nintendo tell them many times that it must be spelt Wii U, not WiiU.
Ye this is fake and where is the source?

antitrop

Between FF7 and Earthbound this week, I really wish people would would stop fucking with me about my favorite games of all time.

This is just plain cruel. Didn't even give us the courtesy of making it believable or anything. What an insulting, sad reminder of the franchise's state.

drgambit

Banned
Oh it's true... it's gotta be...

Hey, just a few days ago people said we would never see FFVII on the PS4, but here we are!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom