• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Law & Order To Air An Episode Inspired By #Gamergate February 11

I haven't watched Law & Order proper in years but the super cut I saw of this was simultaneously awful and hilarious.

Are most SVU episodes based on recent events this completely tactless?

ArjanN

I like how Ice-T specifically says "better than Civ V with the Brave New World expansion pack". Shows that at least one person on the writing team knows their shit.

It's painful how much Ice-T stumbles over that line though. To be honest he always seemed to be phoning it in on this show.

On an all-new Law & Order SVU, detectives Benson and Amaro visit Final Fantasy XV lead director, Hajime Tabata. 30fps, jaggies, and blades of grass lead the Special Victims Unit to one conclusion: Downgrade. Tune in Wednesday at 9/8c to see how these detectives make this Square Enix's... Final Fantasy.

brqQ1fH.png

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I like how Ice-T specifically says "better than Civ V with the Brave New World expansion pack". Shows that at least one person on the writing team knows their shit.

that made it worse, honestly

it felt like a clunky piece of nonsense dialogue stuck in there entirely to say "see, we know about actual video games!"

Makai

I just watched the supercut and give this episode my full support. They pretty much nailed it. Dick Wolf as producer seals it (Penny Arcade scandal).

Top Bottom