• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Layton Brothers: Mystery Room Screenshots And Trailer

Shiggy

PigSpeakers said:
Layton's son really has a huge nose. I wonder if he gets it from his mom (because it sure isn't from his dad).

From what we know, and that is another Suda51 cooperation project, Layton went to some whore with a big nose, that's where the son is from. Would you've expected this of the famour gentleman? But as said, that title will be revealed at a later date.

AppleBlade

I am excited about the switch to iOS. My iPhone & iPad are keeping my gaming hobby alive (just had a baby and took on some more responsibilities at work!).

d+pad

I wonder if Level-5 is at all considering releasing this for 3DS eventually? Releasing a physical/boxed version at full price probably wouldn't be a good idea, but why not release it on that system's eShop for the same price as the iOS version?

AppleBlade

d+pad said:
I wonder if Level-5 is at all considering releasing this for 3DS eventually? Releasing a physical/boxed version at full price probably wouldn't be a good idea, but why not release it on that system's eShop for the same price as the iOS version?

It's crazy the impact that the iOS app store is having on pricing and the consumer interpretation of value. From the looks of it, this game could have easily have been a 20 or 30 dollar title on the DS a few years ago, but now games of this quality (premium portable titles) usually go in the 5 to 10 dollar range on the App store.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
Might give it a try once it's up on the EU store.

Top Bottom