• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saprol

pressing janna r everytime warwick shows up is pretty fun

if boots had an active upgrade i could fill my entire inventory with actives/wards

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
My account was still active in NA so i played one game there for the first time in literally years

HPnxLhg.png

188 ping, not bad. If I can get it down to 150 it'll be playable enough.

23qwerty

amazing OT, excellent work dob
and zkylon i guess
:eek:

haha I guess soraka is probably one of the better champs on high ping, though those skillshots could be a bit iffy

patchday

Cant get a win with Talon even though I'm getting A+ scores with 21/8/15 (something like that). Just getting cursed with afkers on my team and/or we just gettin' outplayed

23qwerty

z e and d are in order though and all the other letters are seemingly random

Could be coincidental or a fakeout but project zed has been speculates for a while now

hmm i guess that could make sense, zed also fits the theme, though you'd think they'd go for an ADC or support since they already got a project midlaner in yasuo

Tizoc

Can we forget about the new skin for a minute and recall that the Juggernauts update is rolling out in a few days? I am so hype for that XO

Can we forget about the new skin for a minute and recall that the Juggernauts update is rolling out in a few days? I am so hype for that XO

God I read the update they gave on their thoughts behind the Morde rwork

So fucking stupid.

"HURR WELL INTERNALLY MORDE STILL PUSHES GOOD IN A SOLO LANE DESPITE NERFS TO HIS W, E, Q, AND GENERAL PUSHING POWER, BECAUSE WE TEST AGAINST IDIOTS."

"WE WANT TO SHAKE UP THE META SO WE'RE NERFING MORDEKAISER ALL OVER AND CALLING IT A DAY".

His Q is literally the only good change they made. Scrap all the other changes and keep that.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta

So fucking stupid.

"HURR WELL INTERNALLY MORDE STILL PUSHES GOOD IN A SOLO LANE DESPITE NERFS TO HIS W, E, Q, AND GENERAL PUSHING POWER, BECAUSE WE TEST AGAINST IDIOTS."

"WE WANT TO SHAKE UP THE META SO WE'RE NERFING MORDEKAISER ALL OVER AND CALLING IT A DAY".

His Q is literally the only good change they made. Scrap all the other changes and keep that.
What was that thing they talked about his W and experience gains?

it means that u get level 2 faster but im pretty sure they forgot to tune his duo parter for his xp gains so his faster level 2 is essentially useless because his support doesn't hit 2 with him.

Tizoc

So fucking stupid.

His passive is linked to his HP now, so Tank Morde's back in a sense :p
Does his W no longer give defensive boost? It should at least give it to an ally if not to Morde....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom