• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerd

Somewhat solid theory that yasuos brother Yone will be the new champ released alongside the projext skins

jerd

Yone is supposed to be dead so I'm really hoping that his "project" skin is actually his base skin and he's like a ninja cyborg

God that'd be amazing

Yone is supposed to be dead so I'm really hoping that his "project" skin is actually his base skin and he's like a ninja cyborg

God that'd be amazing
I would be down for a ninja cyborg. If Yone is dead and they bring him right after that happened to gangplank it will be kinda weird.

finally neogaf is back

i11549271932.jpg

here breezy

been sitting on this all day lol

Thanks doc

no preference right now. it's just that i hit a cycle of playing the same champs.

If you're on NA, I can hook you up with some world-renowned Yasuo knowledge. I'm not a god, but I invested a lot of time into the champion at one point because I was fascinated with him, so I can give you some pointers.

We would probably start with that crystal weed build of no I.E.
Also, what do you play most? Mid, top ??

Tell me what you like baby.

Kenai

Those Project skins sound like
Yi, Leona, Lucian, Zed, and Fiora
to me.Although I guess
Kayle instead of Leona and Irelia instead of Fiora
are possible.

Grats on that job btw Mr. Riot Costy.

Fracas

#fuckonami
If you're on NA, I can hook you up with some world-renowned Yasuo knowledge. I'm not a god, but I invested a lot of time into the champion at one point because I was fascinated with him, so I can give you some pointers.

Don't trust this guy

faridmon

Played with Sona today for the second and third time and won my two matches. The problem I am having is that I am using the tanky runes for my Morgana and Sona is not dong any poke dmg at all. But later on, the Q became useful and won most of my duels.

I have noticed, sometimes her AA becomes... more powerful and stuns(?) enemies, when does that happens?

If one of them isn't project swain

then that better mean dragon master swain is coming

COSTIGAN YOU PROMISED YOU'D MAKE A PUSH FOR HIM.

jerd

We don't have ninja CYBORGS in RUNETERRA

will somebody think of the lore

There's plenty of precedent for high tech stuff in league! Isn't Urgot essentially a cyborg?

The image in the teaser says "don't trust borrowed memories" so it's gonna be Yone rebuilt (maybe some of Viktor's fuckery?) with implanted memories

bank on it

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I promised nothing

WHERE ARE THE LEWD SKINS RITO COSTY

୧༼ ͡◕ д ◕͡ ༽୨ ITS TIME TO RIOT ୧༼ ͡◕ д ◕͡ ༽୨

Calvero

Banned

I don't know what to believe

I am also a world-renowned Karma mid smurf and my experience in duo ranked with Fracas is pretty much summed up with this image:

OfHtytC.png

lol

Nekofrog

Banned
shouldn't costy have a rito tag now so we know there's no conflict of interest when he posts about the game he works for

Newt

The worth thing is that I have been called out for being stuck in Bronze and I have no right to ping or advice anyone

Fucking infuriating
Yeah, don't talk to them, just afk. Got me to diamond.

Alt tab and watch some puppy videos on YouTube.

Fk cats.

kenbo

There's plenty of precedent for high tech stuff in league! Isn't Urgot essentially a cyborg?

The image in the teaser says "don't trust borrowed memories" so it's gonna be Yone rebuilt (maybe some of Viktor's fuckery?) with implanted memories

bank on it

urgot is meant to be an abomination

piltover is practically steam punk

and zaun is low tech robotics

Why does it feel like Riven popularity always skyrockets nearing the end of seasons?

elo boosters

zkylon

zkylewd
no preference right now. it's just that i hit a cycle of playing the same champs.
hmm well, syndra is fun :>

I'm too busy getting my heart stomped on in Life is Strange to get stomped in Doto 2.

u gotta let me know when u finish ep 4

we GOT to talk about ep 4

Corporate greed twisting rito costys mind
lol

i mean if rito costy is behind it, then it must be

project quinn

or

pfiora

Why does it feel like Riven popularity always skyrockets nearing the end of seasons?
i mean, isn't river super popular all the time

isn't riven the lee sin of top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom