• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Talents

Banned
u7HZsyo.png

how did kled only get s- lol

CS is really bad.

Blizzard

Banned
I finally tried new Katarina. The dagger mechanic is interesting, though the Q bounce to only 2 enemies feels so small now. I was bad at picking her up, and her ult feels really underwhelming in terms of sound etc. Like, "Did I actually use it? Nothing seems to be happening. Oh, it's doing some damage."

Calvero

Banned
What would the rules for the contest be? Would you only count fan art that is PG, or "fan art" that makes you go:

2035_autoplay_gif_gif_vince_mcmahon_wwf.gif

bad idea. we need to do it outside gaf cause it's gonna go nsfw.

It can be arranged through PMs and gathered into an imgur album that can be shared through the GAF club and our discord channel and all that. Art of all kind. Just don't let Hard send me any renekton
just admit you're making this to get a peek at my risky loot

Pls, if I wanted to id ask

pm me lewt pls

Yeah, shame about the unnecessary weeb.

It irks me Riot are sitting on a trove of characters/story/lore and we'll probably never get anything decent out of it as from LoL.

23qwerty

Finally decided to read up on Kled since I've got no idea what he does and I've noticed him gaining some popularity on streams and assume it'll trickle down eventually. What the god damn fuck is this champ. So bizarre.

zkylon

zkylewd
Xx8fhLU.jpg

bAhxeyK.jpg

K6nxPpc.jpg

(i'm sorry)

(i'm not)

Finally decided to read up on Kled since I've got no idea what he does and I've noticed him gaining some popularity on streams and assume it'll trickle down eventually. What the god damn fuck is this champ. So bizarre.
he's hilarious, i love playing with him on my team, that ult is amazing

Nekofrog

Banned
im spamming twisted treeline bot games to level a smurf, if anyone wants in for fast xp add welovepopcorn. if i dont accept right away it's cause i'm in a game

Talents

Banned
Why is it possible to get 2/3 autofilled players on your team when the enemy team gets a team with all their main roles. It doesn't seem very fair.

zkylon

zkylewd
Quinn any good top? After my Gangplank fiasco, I'm trying her out. I love Illaoi, but I want something that can roam a bit easier.
she might, i bet tanks have trouble with her

i just played her mid against azir and her laning is rough mid but you literally murder any squishy in like one combo

I don't know how anyone plays marksmen since they pop whenever someone looks at them. I'm not saying they are awful, because I don't play them enough to know anything about them. Just saying those who are good at them must be demi-gods.

jerd

I don't know how anyone plays marksmen since they pop whenever someone looks at them. I'm not saying they are awful, because I don't play them enough to know anything about them. Just saying those who are good at them must be demi-gods.

I honestly think part of the problem is people (myself included) are generally awful at peeling. Often you see the enemy carry out of position and jump on them which leaves your carries pretty vulnerable

zkylon

zkylewd
the only thing i don't like about that comic is that cait bursting into vi's room suggests they don't sleep together

i just can't agree with that

Newt

Ziggs is so game ruining lol. He's an ADC, but without the skill required for playing one.

His early game is pretty shitty though.

Top Bottom