• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

also CertainlyT designing next champ

20141103090629uid167.gif

zkylon

zkylewd
i don't think movement creep is an issue, i just think riot intelligently realized mobility is part of what makes league fun, exciting and unique and they just play to that

it's like the "knockup creep" thing, it's not that it's problematic, it's that they added it everywhere cos it's fun and people like it

Reivaxe

Nah, Kayn was from DanielZKlein.

CertainlyT did Thresh, Darius, Zyra, and Kalista.

CertainlyT is also responsible for the worst champion ever created in Yasuo.

I thought Yas and Cane were from the same person ... guess I was wrong.

Wonder when the person who made Jinx, Jhin and Vi is gonna do something.

And apparently CertainlyT worked on WW remake so I'm looking forward to seeing what he makes.

That's funny. You only get 100 BE per Mark/Seal/Glyph regardless of how much they cost *cough*820 IP for Hybrid Pen*cough* and 300 BE per Quintessence *cough*2050 IP for Life Steal*cough*.

i kind of teel this is a bit screwy since based on this spreadsheet i actually spent around 200k ip on runes, but eh, i don't really care, it's not like there's something to spend the ip on. it's just weird to get like 20% refund when i was expecting for 40%, but i'm not sure where i got that number from

lesseee...

Sounds about right. Didn't include my tier 2 and tier 1 runes. Or my halloween glyphs.

Oh yeah, it's a .25 conversion rate for RP rune pages>Epic Skins, not .5.

zkylon

zkylewd
lesseee...

Sounds about right. Didn't include my tier 2 and tier 1 runes. Or my halloween glyphs.

Oh yeah, it's a .25 conversion rate for RP rune pages>Epic Skins, not .5.
oh yeah, sorry

tier 2 and tier 1 i don't think you get anything, and event runes they've yet to explain what they'll do. i imagine it'll be the ip + some special icon or something

but yeah how do you have so many fucking runes lol

Spend around 200k IP on runes. Going to get 30k BE and 3 Epic skin shards from Rune Pages.

Spending IP on meme builds is the greatest thing ever. /s

zkylon

zkylewd
did the average ip cost on runes, it's 400~ for regular runes and 1300 for quints

so getting 100 and 300 is kind of meager

Newt

You've already asked me that before and I'll answer the same, I'm not gonna name and shame anyone. I always remove usernames on screenshots.
You have no future in league of legends.

Kidding, but posting a pre-game match isn't shaming.

zkylon

zkylewd
image.jpg

im into this star guardian lore, specially cos it's drawn (i think) by one of my favorite league fanartists, suqling

Top Bottom