• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

Because you guys ragged on me a long time ago. >.>

32965684035_37eab36ceb_o.png

TheFlow

Banned
went 16/5/8 and still lost.
https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=7flow
let me break it down why

I had a support fidd who didn't have a zhonyas 35 mins in against an all ad team.. he went 2/13/11. with a 37 ks participation.

4/13/8 top darius who went against an all ad team but still somehow managed to get deleted??

ziggs mid who refused to build magic pen or anything to melt them. he had peashooters by late game.

positive is I did the most damage in the game by a landslide. even did a 1vs2 against graves/jinx with a double. felt good.

I am too salty because I got 2 wins going into this but I was so close to promos. :/. moral of the story. Lethality is busted

Newt

From losing lane with Ryze to this, they grow up so fast ;-;
Those games that Talents won are incredibly traumatic to me.

Also, I'm just gonna not play Varus anymore. I don't know if it's bad luck or something, but whenever I pick him my mid explodes.

faridmon

Bloody hell,

How come I can win a lot of games in Normals and never win in ranked?

I am having tough time climbing out Bronze III let alone Bronze itself.

This sucks

Bloody hell,

This sucks
Because normal matchmaking is garbage and it pits you against players from a wild range of skill levels which makes games much easier overall while ranked makes you play with and against people in your skill level so you need to try hard to win.

zkylon

zkylewd
Because you guys ragged on me a long time ago. >.>
you know, there's a lot wrong with the old client visually, but i do appreciate how there's more than like 2 colors to it

seeing this screen be all yellow and red with the big orange button in the middle and the teal and black stuff around it, compared to the new client where everything is teal and black kind of makes me feel like the new client is kinda ugly

i wish there was more color to it at least

Look at this.

NA may have Noot, but EUW has Doublenoot.

jYyGa9Q.png

Snap, he's playing Varus. Adc though, we make role switch shenanigans

8BpFBg5.png

lol

Talents

Banned
Tfw the top laner rages at you for not roaming with the other mid laner.

The Taliyah mid laner.

When I'm Viktor.

Diamond lul.

zkylon

zkylewd

The Taliyah mid laner.

When I'm Viktor.

Diamond lul.
my favorites are when they like start commenting on your runes

like it's not only the fact that what they're saying is patently wrong but also that they're wasting game time checking my runes

Mandoric

Banned
Bloody hell,

This sucks

Bronze is its own, particularly dumb, meta. Playing like you would elsewhere is a handicap; your 1/0 +30cs ass will be stomped into the ground by their 5/12 sololaner come midgame, and that's IF your team decides to group on objectives and not send 3 men to secure blue side Krugs during a baron dance.

Find a duo or play something that can make reactive solo moves (DIFFERENT from carry potential, winning lane and dominating teamfights does you no good if they never happen and you attract a camp your team won't capitalize on.

Calvero

Banned

The Taliyah mid laner.

When I'm Viktor.

Diamond lul.

even better is when you aren't able to match a river roam to top so you ping it out as their mid laner is leaving lane. and i'm talking spam pinging the river and writing it for them. then they get ganked and killed and they rage at you. you click tab and they have 2 wards unused...

bunk-the-wire.gif

Newt

Some dude who was autofilled support wanted to pick Ali into Cait, Lulu. I pulled out the Nunu fast.

Edit: Another ADC game, they have a decent jungler, so my place doesn't mean anything!

TheFlow

Banned
MF is so damn busted. just ult and let your team clean up.

I am legit going to buy a skin with her if she gets back to silver 3.

Talents

Banned
I've seen so many scripters recently, it's so weird. Feels so bad winning a game cause you have 2 scripters in your game. Plus they always play Kog'maw/Lulu. Is there a reason they never get banned?

They also like saying they're gonna slit your mothers throat :thinking:

I don't mind scripters if they're on my team because it'll probably lead to a free win. I'm just there for the free LP. Those who cheat will get punished eventually.

If the enemy team gets mad, they can call a cop for all I care.

JulianImp

mane I never want a blitz support on my team. brain dead.

I tend to use Naut when I want a tanky all-in hook user because I feel like Blitz doesn't work all that well outside of laning phase. While Blitz has to sit around doing nothing in between Qs, Naut has three separate ways to pin people down (one of which is point & click and can also hit multiple enemies), a nice on-demand shield with some added benefits and a decent AoE slow. All I actually like Blitz for is, say, stealing blue/red to either get it or make the enemy jungler waste considerably more time on their first camp, and that isn't a good enough reason alone to pick it, IMO.

Anne

A combination of OGN Overwatch getting me watching streams at that hour and my Korean esports-obsessed GF has got me attempting to play this game again. RIP me.

Played my first normal tonight, went pretty well. Went bot with Ashe and I think I didn't do that bad.

Here here

Tried to pay attention to everything around me, warding bushes, helping other lanes when mine was doing good.

JulianImp

So I lost a top game and then won a support game today, finally getting to B4 promos. Here's to hoping the next two or three games turn out alright...

Talents

Banned
I think I'm gonna start banning Rengar with my ban, not because he's a strong champ, but because every time I've gotten one on my team, they've been absolute dumpster trash and do absolutely nothing during lane phase.

Calvero

Banned
C5DLyZZVcAAVtMi.jpg:large

in case ppl still had doubts
I mean this basically says "we're not the team that decides this, but if you did nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about. btw the staff and community believe in you."

Even Gosu said it doesn't clear him 100% but it's better than nothing.

Btw I don't think he's scripting either

Top Bottom