• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends: Season 2 - World Championship | Grand Finals is LIVE!

Alastor Mused

Neo Member
Well, on the bright side at least the game had an Ezreal in it. The game would have felt strange and alien otherwise. :p

I was wondering who they would pick as their last choice :D.
AZF getting desperate and willing to get put out a lot of risk. Laning phase abandoned and Team fights Huzzah!

AZF won't surrender this. Gold is still close and Jayce has great poke. It's all about the next 2-3 engagements.

NptaT.jpg

red13th

I'm loading ads on own3d but it seems to be working.

Edit: yeah working colours seem a bit brighter and quality a bit worse though.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
After that amazing first game I'm extremely disappointed at Frost. It's like they took a brain, threw it out the window and decided that the rest of the series would go perfectly fine. Woong is play like absolute shit. Not kiting when the opponent is focusing the tank and kiting when everyone is on him. Freaking ridiculously stupid. CloudTemplar is playing equally stupid such as running into a team fight when their team was running and would've made it out fine without his assistance. Just stupidly poor.

Boken

Banned
Both streams flirting with unwatchability on my end, frost collapsing totally. Welp.
So greedy, stop watching 1080p
After that amazing first game I'm extremely disappointed at Frost. It's like they took a brain, threw it out the window and decided that the rest of the series would go perfectly fine. Woong is play like absolute shit. Not kiting when the opponent is focusing the tank and kiting when everyone is on him. Freaking ridiculously stupid. CloudTemplar is playing equally stupid such as running into a team fight when their team was running and would've made it out fine without his assistance. Just stupidly poor.
Nah i 100% blame orianna. Her kit is disgusting. Shouldve kept baiting Toyz into playing anivia

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Orianna, 100% win rate. GG

Well played TPA

Lethality

TPA left a trail of dead bodies behind.

- Najin Sword- A favorite to win the tournament
- M5 - THE favorite the tournament
- Azubu Frost - The team though to play M5 at Grand Finals

What a run. All they need now is Azubu Blaze's head pretty much.

Blizzard

Banned
Command Shockwave is staggeringly op
Hasn't it been nerfed once or twice? Then again I think Orianna was unused, then buffed, then nerfed, then buffed, so I can never keep track.

I feel like AZF was dominated all 4 games, and only in one game did luck (Karthus quadrakill) and/or TPA mistakes allow them to come back. The last game in particular you just felt bad for AZF, like it was boring and they seemed demoralized, and it felt like TPA was almost prolonging it.

Top Bottom