• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends: Season 2 - World Championship | Grand Finals is LIVE!

TPA left a trail of dead bodies behind.

- Najin Sword- A favorite to win the tournament
- M5 - THE favorite the tournament
- Azubu Frost - The team though to play M5 at Grand Finals

What a run. All they need now is Azubu Blaze's head pretty much.

Blaze is in a slump almost losing to Xenics Storm and losing to Najin in the qualifiers. It's pretty clear TPA is the best team in the world at the moment.

Lethality

Blaze is in a slump almost losing to Xenics Storm and losing to Najin in the qualifiers. It's pretty clear TPA is the best team in the world at the moment.

I'm just saying they need their head to add to there collection. :lol

But losing to Najin doesn't mean they don't have a chance against TPA though. I mean with those World Class teams, it's anything goes.

bjb

Banned
Wow fireworks during a celebration lol. Is this the future of e-sports?

Riot really going all in on this one. Feels like I'm watching WWE.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
RKvVJ.jpg

0tgoM.jpg

HGDoK.jpg

Lethality

Did the code thing work for anyone? I got thank you, checked my account and there wasn't anything

Here it is...
During the World Finals, we will show a code on stream that can be used to claim a summoner icon inspired by the Season 2 Championship Riven skin. You will have approximately 24 hours after the show to claim your icon. Here is how you claim it:

Go to our redemption page.
Submit your username, summoner name, server region and the stream code.
Your icon will be unlocked during the week following the World Championship!

JoeFu

Banned
Wtf twitch.tv not loading garena tw stream... had to watch a guy streaming the stream. Missed out on what most people said. There was the typical put Taiwan on the map speech and follow your dreams haha

Zeppelin

Stream numbers. We were enroute to hit 900k before Twitch shat itself. (this does not include the chinese stream or the koreantv stream, I believe)
TVvrp.png

Pretty damn impressive. I remember watching the CPL Counter-Strike finals a decade ago and finding numbers in the tens of thousand impressive. Esports have come a long way since then.

Boken

Banned
Anyway, congratulations to TPA, the underdog story of the tournament. Once again the best team in the world.

It's amazing that the team from the weakest region is strongest in the world.

EXGN

Gratz to TPA! This was a really good conclusion to an excellent season, and I was really impressed with the final eight teams. It really shows how close the competition is at the highest level and even between regions, and the last four teams was literally a coin flip with who would win.

Also, DEM VIEWER NUMBERS! Holy shit. I wonder what the totals hit including the Korean/Chinese streams, the live audience and the TV numbers in Korea.

Top Bottom