• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Leak] Bluepoint's Next Project May Be An Original Game, Not A Remake

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
I called it. It's all safe and similar copy pasted games, creativity dead. Bloodborne hurts the most. Not even a PC port...If people were still hoping for it, well at this point it's oficially fucking dead.
I am sorry. You beomoan safe and copy pasta games and yet demand a copy pasta of bloodborne??

You are in a thread literally about a new game and NOT a remake. Bizarre place to complain about safe and copy pasta.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Let me guess: Guerrilla is working on more Horizon..
GG has already confirmed that they have begun work on Horizon 3.

ND has also confirmed that they are working on 2 new games. 1 is likely TLOU3 and the other likely a new IP.

SSM has not confirmed anything, but Cory specfically said that he wanted to finish GOW in 2 games because he didnt want to spend over a decade working on one IP. they are also working on something new.

This leak proves insomniac isnt just a ratchet and Spiderman factory. They are working on Wolverine and later X-Men.

I am sorry. You beomoan safe and copy pasta games and yet demand a copy pasta of bloodborne??

You are in a thread literally about a new game and NOT a remake. Bizarre place to complain about safe and copy pasta.

No, I demand a 60 FPS Bloodborne you buffoon, a version that isnt filled with microstutters and sub 30 fps drops. That is not even in the same ballpark as to what I complained.

Last edited:

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
game
No, I demand a 60 FPS Bloodborne you buffoon, a version that isnt filled with microstutters and sub 30 fps drops. That is not even in the same ballpark as to what I complained.
It will never happen, the game sold less than 3 million copies. Only forum nerds care about a meaningless 60fps patch for a game that was a sales flop from nearly a decade ago. Move on to Elden Ring DLC

X-Wing

This was known. Bluepoint had said themselves in the past that their next project would be an original one.

This was known. Bluepoint had said themselves in the past that their next project would be an original one.
They said "original content" which could be from an existing IP. I was hoping for Bloodborne 2.
But if this art is real, it looks like original content is now officially a new IP.

Perrott

Gold Member
That was footage from XDEV Europe.
As nial pointed out, that was xDev. Apparently, that project is codenamed Ooze and is made externally for PlayStation with xDev's help.
It's not an external project, at least not anymore, according to DuskGolem who was the one that leaked it in the first place.

He says it's now an internal project and made by an European studio, and guess who are officially known to be making a new IP and made the transition from external partner to internal team: Housemarque.

Also, "Ooze" isn't the project's actual codename, just the way Dusk choose to refer to it.

game

It will never happen, the game sold less than 3 million copies. Only forum nerds care about a meaningless 60fps patch for a game that was a sales flop from nearly a decade ago. Move on to Elden Ring DLC

People on this forum when we complain about Bloodborne patches/remasters: "fucking losers, it didnt sell well, get a life"
Same people on this forum when big AAA corporations remake some poorly sold game from 10 years ago:

200.gif

nial

Gold Member
It's not an external project, at least not anymore, according to DuskGolem who was the one that leaked it in the first place.

He says it's now an internal project and made by an European studio, and guess who are officially known to be making a new IP and made the transition from external partner to internal team: Housemarque.

Also, "Ooze" isn't the project's actual codename, just the way Dusk choose to refer to it.
I didn't know he said that. Hmm...
I remember seeing some evidence of it being a collaboration with People Can Fly, but who knows really...

Top Bottom