• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Report: A Sonic Heroes remake is reportedly in development for Switch 2

Draugoth

Gold Member
According to a report from Universo Nintendo, Sega is working on the remake and is potentially using Unreal Engine 5.

This was then corroborated by Twitter user @MbKKssTBhz5 (aka Midori), a Sega leaker with a track record of Atlus and Persona leaks.

If the claims are true, the Sonic Heroes remake is planned for 2025 and will reportedly be released on Nintendo‘s next system.

4https://twitter.com/necrolipe/status/1772368638164488489

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
That says sonic adventure not sonic heroes

Either way, I think it'll just be another remastee like they have doing lately

tkscz

Consider it's Sega, I believe it. Not only that but Nintendo has recently asked to see clips of games being made for the Switch successor. I can easily see some of these games getting leaked.

I thought it was pretty good at the time. A little clunky but better than most of what went before.

Saber

Gold Member
Sonic Heroes was bellow avarage (concept was interesting), hard to believe that they would use Unreal when Sonic Team is too proud of their asses with Hedgehog Engime and a remake? Nah, its more belieavable a garbage quality remaster similar to what they did with Colors.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
One of the first games I ever preordered when I was 13, also one of the first games I also traded in.

Last edited:

wvnative

Ngapa GIF

And i say this as someone who likes it...but why?

Top Bottom