• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEAK: Xbox Series S 'Oreo' themed console and controller obtained and unboxed.

NickFire

They should have done any of the Pepperidge Farms cookies. Cause Pepperidge Farms remembers the old days. Back when MS had OG Halo, KOTOR, 360, and midnight launches with long lines of gamers waiting for things like Halo 2.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
That's fugly; but it's just a thing you can win from a prize?

Also looks like you can just take the Series-S out of that godawful casing and use it.. w/ your cum-stained controllers.

Thebonehead

Banned
At least we have the Series S Waffle edition.

9WpG8o4.jpg

Waiting on the Blue Waffle edition

That's fugly; but it's just a thing you can win from a prize?

Also looks like you can just take the Series-S out of that godawful casing and use it.. w/ your cum-stained controllers.

Nope, sealed at the bottom apparently. Maybe you can with some tools.

Last edited:

Three

The should have painted the grill as an oreo and the actual console as a glass of milk. This current design just looks stupid.

jaysius

Banned
Chocolate Oreo? Fucking heretics.
Thin Dark Chocolate Oreos are practically crack, at least the Canadian version, I understand the USA versions of things have lower tier everything, hell the wafers are probably made out of coal dust(after reading what kind of abortion American ChezWhiz is[Canadian CheezWhiz isn't food either but at least it's better])

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
Cheap looking tosh. I doubt this will even have any collectors value in the future either.
That's how you know it will have collector's value, would be my take. So weird that nobody would want it at the time of release. Surely produced in tiny quantities. Looks like you might be able to force the console out of the surround, breaking it.

I reckon this could be one of the most collectible versions of this console because there's a good chance it won't be looked after and rarity is often the most important facet of desirability.

Top Bottom