• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox announces new Oreo-Themed Xbox Series S. More info to come in the near future.

Xbox UK unveiled on twitter and some European sites have the photo,

xbox-oreo-console_png_92.jpg

Frankly, it just looks like a regular Series S with two circular pads in the front and back of it, but they haven't shown an image of what the side looks like so we'll have to find out. The controller is not symmetrical with the design which I do not like, otherwise I'd find it passable. Expect Xbox to reveal more details on the console and other "Oreo" surprises soon.

It looks more unique than I was expecting, but I don't understand who this is for? Someone who collects Xbox consoles? Is there such thing as a collector of Oreo memorabilia specifically?

Verchod

Not sure if people here in the UK give a shit about Oreos do they? We have much more interesting biscuits.
What about a custard cream version?

Last edited:

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
It's terrible that MS have been laying off marketing people, but also...maybe they err missed some.

Last edited:

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
I was surprised how small the series s was in person, this is the fugliest console yet.

Top Bottom