• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox announces new Oreo-Themed Xbox Series S. More info to come in the near future.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Probably on the back like with some previous custom controllers.

I doubt Oreo would let them have a piece without their logo on it.
So it looks like a soggy biscuit controller, as I said earlier. The general public is not going to ask to see the other side of a controller before commenting.

So it looks like a soggy biscuit controller, as I said earlier. The general public is not going to ask to see the other side of a controller before commenting.

If you're looking at that controller and thinking someone cummed on it, that's on you, 100%

If you think "the general public" will come to that consensus, you need to get out more.

mrmustard

Banned
As usual any and every gimmick except quality games.

gotta keep doing collabs with other brands to distract people from the fact that xbox got no games lol

I came to post this.

What was the other thing? A hoodie for your controller? and now this.

I'd happily trade all that crap for some quality games.
Xbox had no >100 million dollar games in 2022 and we all know it. Is it really necessary to drive by shit post that in every Xbox related thread?

Last edited:

HTK

Banned
Xbox had no >100 million dollar games in 2022 and we all know it. Is it really necessary to drive by shit post that in every Xbox related thread?
Yes, as long as there are threads created of another useless accessory MS has created I will keep reminding folks about the lack of quality games.

Want to take a guess of the next Xbox collaboration?

spons

Gold Member
The first Europe-wide marketing campaign since the early "Jump In" 360 days and this is what they come up with. Hysterical.

mrmustard

Banned
Yes, as long as there are threads created of another useless accessory MS has created I will keep reminding folks about the lack of quality games.

Want to take a guess of the next Xbox collaboration?
It's a fun thread. No need to derail it or to console war here. We already have 500 threads saying that Xbox has no games.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
I guess those complaining about a lack of games aren't into the character action genre.

Xbox UK unveiled on twitter and some European sites have the photo,

xbox-oreo-console_png_92.jpg

obpjlzi.png

I asked for a Series X that was shaped like 808 from Hi-Fi-Rush and they reply with a cookie. My browser is full of cookies.

FBeeEye

Banned
Xbox UK unveiled on twitter and some European sites have the photo,

xbox-oreo-console_png_92.jpg

Frankly, it just looks like a regular Series S with two circular pads in the front and back of it, but they haven't shown an image of what the side looks like so we'll have to find out. The controller is not symmetrical with the design which I do not like, otherwise I'd find it passable. Expect Xbox to reveal more details on the console and other "Oreo" surprises soon.

So the Series S is the creme. I don't know how to feel about this, but I'm guessing there could be better collabs.

Riky

$MSFT
Controller looks good, the Console looks like it's just a stand for a Series S to me.
They should definitely do more special editions for Series S, a HiFi Rush one would be cool.

FBeeEye

Banned
I'm liking that controller.

Sony is going to have to settle with a Hydrox box.
Oreo bought out Hydrox and stole their cookie. I was hurt when I first learned about it, because Hydrox slapped. But then as I got older, I realized that Hydrox had it coming to them. The name was dumb. "Hydrox" sounds like a household cleaner, not something you ingest willingly with cold milk.

For that marketing fail, they deserved to die. But at least their delicious cookie lives on.

The general public isn't going to see the controller without the console which clearly looks like an Oreo lol.

Thanks for proving my point. Although it appears you don't seem to understand how you've proven it.

The projection is a new book by Dick Jones, by at a lolbrary near you.

Oreo bought out Hydrox and stole their cookie. I was hurt when I first learned about it, because Hydrox slapped. But then as I got older, I realized that Hydrox had it coming to them. The name was dumb. "Hydrox" sounds like a household cleaner, not something you ingest willingly with cold milk.

For that marketing fail, they deserved to die. But at least their delicious cookie lives on.

If you look at the decade the company was founded, Hydrox was actually a name that made perfect sense at the time.

Top Bottom