• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaked Cable and Domino concept art for Deadpool 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Y'all got a problem with fro's?

I actually like fros. I think they are cute af. I just find it weird on Domino.

They were issued with the original Israeli Uzis. The little notch in the Uzi's grip is there for the sole purpose of holding a bayonet, though it's actual practicality is highly questionable. Intended as a VERY last resort
TIL. I guess it's better than kicking someone with the folding stock.

If Deadpool doesn't start this movie is a fuck ton of useless pouches and than discard them, I'm going to be upset.

They NEED that joke. I NEED that joke.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
No idea who Domino is but she looks badass there.

If thats Brad Pitt as Cable, he needs to start dat bulk.

How does he tone the left half of his body? Did he build muscles for himself? Does the virus just alter the appearance of the robot half to match the organic half?

By lifting some heavy ass weights.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
Do you know who the actress is and have you ever seen her?

I like the character, and her hair, but that's coming from a person who doesn't know the Domino character at all..

But, what does "this is how she always has her hair" have to do with anything?

Actors and actresses change their hair for characters all the time. It's not all that common to keep your normal hair.

This point doesn't make sense to me.

Ibuki

Banned
I like the character, and her hair, but that's coming from a person who doesn't know the Domino character at all..

But, what does "this is how she always has her hair" have to do with anything?

Actors and actresses change their hair for characters all the time. It's not all that common to keep your normal hair.

This point doesn't make sense to me.

Did you read the post I quoted?

They said "every strong black woman isn't Jackie Brown with a 70's style haircut."

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
Did you read the post I quoted?

They said "every strong black woman isn't Jackie Brown with a 70's style haircut."

Well yeah, that's what they consider her hair to be in the context of this movie.

I didn't think we'd hit the point where an actress keeping her natural hair for a role because it already looks great is now a problem.

It's not a problem, if you're referring to me. I like it.

I'm just saying that having a problem with it because of the original character's design, shouldn't be a problem.

I don't like Domino's hair personally, every strong black woman isn't Jackie Brown with a 70's style haircut.

We have hundreds of hair styles, i'm sick of the big 70's afro or straight European hair style mantra Hollywood seems to have when it comes to black Women. At least the guys get, short buzz cuts, cornrows, bald and varying afro choices.

Other than that ts cool but needs more references to the source material for easy recognition.

That's literally how Zazie normally rocks her hair most of the time. So Hollywood really had no bearing on Domino's hairstyle. Forcing her to braid her hair would be far more insulting.
Whoops. >.>

caliph95

What is Cable's super power?
Besides carrying big guns,
Better sit down
The same powers as his mother Jean(or at least her clone, it's comics) and at least as powerful. I'm not sure about the situation now but he couldn't use his full power due bunch of stuff over the years one of which is the techno-organic virus that he is infected with. The virus is gone but i think he was still nerfed

Bobby right now trying to defuse the Brad Pitt rumor

1338272819796.gif

Would actually be disappointed with Pitt now that the Michael Shannon suggestion is out in the wild

But if it somehow does go to Brad that's a pretty awesome get. Seems like something only fox could get for one of their comic properties too thanks to Deadpool and Logan sending a message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom