• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaked Guitar Hero 3 Setlist

Encore: Kiss- Rock and Roll All Nite
Co-op Encore: Beastie Boys- Sabotage
Boss: Tom Morello- Guitar Battle
Encore: Rage Against the Machine- Bull’s on Parade
Co-op Encore: The Strokes- Reptilia
The Killers- When You Were Young
The Who- The Seeker
Encore: Rolling Stones- Paint It Black
Co-op Encore: Red Hot Chili Peppers- Suck My Kiss
Black Sabbath- Paranoid
The Sex Pistols- Anarchy in the UK
Sonic Youth- Kool Thing
Weezer- My Name Is Jonas
ZZ Top- La Grange
Boss: Slash- Guitar Battle
Encore: Guns N Roses- Welcome to the Jungle
Co-op Encore: Bloc Party- Helicopter
Slipknot- Before I Forget
Queens of the Stone Age- 3’s and 7’s
Muse- Knights of Cydonia
Eric Johnson- Cliffs of Dover
Metallica- One
Encore: The Devil Went Down to Georgia

OMG,DO WANT!

edit:helicopter was spelled wrong.

jonezer4

TemplaerDude said:
they never license music for anything.

I know for a fact I saw a car commercial with one of their songs on it a few years back. If they can do car commercials, they can do GH!

Eggo

GameFan Alumnus
zsidane said:
Because it's +9mn...

You really do have good tastes :)

You're definitely one of them.

9 mins, but isn't One like 8 mins? And Freebird is pretty long too. Don't think length is the problem. It's probably you're more likely to see Paradise City or November Rain because they were bigger hits than Estranged.

dork

Banned
rise against + slipknot= sold!

my manager played this at the vendor show, he said people are gonna be dissapointed with the changes (he said rock band is where its at)

Das-J

Law of the West
I know for a fact I saw a car commercial with one of their songs on it a few years back. If they can do car commercials, they can do GH!

Yes, that was Cadillac and it marked the first time a LZ song had EVER been licensed for any form of television. It was a major landmark and I believe they paid well in excess of a million dollars for the privilege. No game publisher is going to pay that kind of money for ONE song... it just isn't going to happen.

But please GH3 and Rock Band publishers, find a way to prove me wrong and release dozens of LZ and AC/DC songs on DLC... just do it!

Coop said:
Free Bird is one of the worst songs on GH2. so boring

Practice Mode, skip to solos. :lol

Oh by the way, I listened to Knights of Cydonia for the first time tonight out of interest.

HOLY SHIT THATS GOING TO BE FUCKING AWESOME

Kewk

Banned
PunjabiPlaya said:
Lack of Queen makes me sad.

Dude I just watched Highlander the other day and thought Princes of the Universe would be so funny but yet awesome in a weird sick twisted kinda way. :D

I have a playlist that is GHII: x360 (original artists) for my iPod. It's my most-listened-to playlist by far.

I should make another for GHIII seeing as I've heard of maybe half the bands and even fewer songs in the game but can't until we have a final tracklisting for orders sake.

TheGreatDave said:
They're in Rock Band. Harmonix ties, or something.
what he said.
They have gained a number of fans through their work in video games, and several of their songs can be found on titles such as FreQuency, Amplitude, Karaoke Revolution, Guitar Hero, Guitar Hero II, Flash Flash Revolution, and Downhill Domination, along with one of the North American entries in the Dance Dance Revolution series. Many of these games were developed by Harmonix, a company for which Kasson Crooker is the Audio Director.

urge26

metallica one, bloc party helicopter (banquet would so kick ass in rock band), living colour cult of personality, kaiser chiefs ruby = day one purchase

Am the only one thats not that crazy about the tracklist? Eh, oh well. I just think they coulda chose some better songs for a few. FCPREMIX? Song is played out and I think they have better GH-suited songs from The Fall of Troy. Also, though Number of the Beast is a great song, I think they coulda made a better Maiden choice. Like The Wicker Man. :lol Not really, of course, but I think they shoulda chose another. Or let them have two songs and throw in Aces High. XD Its ok, just kick out Dragonforce for them. :D

Tim-E

BrandNew said:
Practice Mode, skip to solos. :lol

Oh by the way, I listened to Knights of Cydonia for the first time tonight out of interest.

HOLY SHIT THATS GOING TO BE FUCKING AWESOME

Go get Black Holes and Revelations. Thank me later.

Tim-E

bune duggy said:
I've tried getting into Muse but every time I do I just get a Radiohead-lite vibe. Am I doing it wrong?

I think so. I've never got a Radiohead sort of vibe from them like, at all.

Nice avatar, by the way. I'm a WVU student right now. :D

well I still have their albums so I'll try again.

and I'm an ex-native. The only way I get to experience the state now is via sports and they don't show many of their games out here in Washington State. :(

bune duggy said:
I've tried getting into Muse but every time I do I just get a Radiohead-lite vibe. Am I doing it wrong?

There's really not much Radiohead in them other than a vague similarity in vocals occasionally. If you just check out their singles and start from there it's 100% certain party time.

Top Bottom