• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Blazing |OT| Mobile Naruto, Perverted Hermit

Yeah, the PVP Naruto/Sasuke was a horrible idea, they're so ridiculously powerful in PVP to where if you don't have them and your starting position have your allies grouped up...it's over before it started. It makes me want to pull for them, but I'll be damned if I'm going to commit to characters I (probably) won't use outside of PVP. I'll just take my five daily wins and move on, which will (eventually) give me a max Tsunade.

Edit: I just fought a guy that had 2x New Sasuke. He alternated sealing the chakra recovery of my front and then back characters (he alternated between the two). That was fun.
Yea that sounds incredibly frustrating. I managed to get the Naruto and a dupe. I Am seeing a ton of them both as well.

Came across my first cheater. I outlasted him tho. It was only about 10 minutes but he finally quit. Won't give them the satisfaction. Was about to win too. I just wish there were ways to earn more coins. Not a fan of the flat rate stuff.

Tsunade is too tempting tho!!

chrono01

Yea that sounds incredibly frustrating. I managed to get the Naruto and a dupe. I Am seeing a ton of them both as well.

Came across my first cheater. I outlasted him tho. It was only about 10 minutes but he finally quit. Won't give them the satisfaction. Was about to win too. I just wish there were ways to earn more coins. Not a fan of the flat rate stuff.

Tsunade is too tempting tho!!
Yeah, both Naruto and Sasuke are great. At least they're not limited, I can hope to get them over time (with my Blazing Festival pulls). Nice work on beating that cheater, BTW!

Yeah, the Tsunade is great. 4/8 chakra jutsu too, when she's awakened. She's basically a gacha unit that you can get for free (with time). So worth it, even considering the headache PVP is.

chrono01

So6P Obito is the new Blazing Festival character. Well, there goes 380 of my pearls, I hope they have a guarantee for him. This week for Japan, next week for Global. No clue what his typing/stats/jutsu are yet, though.

Edit: Sorry for the double post. >_<

So6P Obito is Skill, 5/10 chakra jutsu, and a 28x multiplier on his secret jutsu. Insane.

So yeah, he's kind of broken. His 28x secret jutsu (which upgrades to 30x with a single dupe/stone) deals out neutral damage, similar to Madara. It's not AOE but single target, but damn the damage it does is pretty crazy. The targeting reticle is exactly like Madara's but single. As for his banner, he DOES get a guarantee at the ninth step, and a rate-up on the fifth. Along with that, you get pearl discounts for summoning (it costs 370 pearls to do all nine steps) and at Step 6, OT Naruto/Madara/Killer Bee/Rinnegan Sasuke/So6P Obito are guaranteed. The aforementioned characters are also featured (i.e., rated up), so it's a good time to try for them as well!

Hope you guys have been saving your pearls.

So6P Obito is the new Blazing Festival character. Well, there goes 380 of my pearls, I hope they have a guarantee for him. This week for Japan, next week for Global. No clue what his typing/stats/jutsu are yet, though.

Edit: Sorry for the double post. >_<

So6P Obito is Skill, 5/10 chakra jutsu, and a 28x multiplier on his secret jutsu. Insane.

So yeah, he's kind of broken. His 28x secret jutsu (which upgrades to 30x with a single dupe/stone) deals out neutral damage, similar to Madara. It's not AOE but single target, but damn the damage it does is pretty crazy. The targeting reticle is exactly like Madara's but single. As for his banner, he DOES get a guarantee at the ninth step, and a rate-up on the fifth. Along with that, you get pearl discounts for summoning (it costs 370 pearls to do all nine steps) and at Step 6, OT Naruto/Madara/Killer Bee/Rinnegan Sasuke/So6P Obito are guaranteed. The aforementioned characters are also featured (i.e., rated up), so it's a good time to try for them as well!

Hope you guys have been saving your pearls.
Hell yes I cant wait! Got 122 pearls so far. Will probably buy some bundles too but I'm hoping I can clear out the impact and raid, at least more so than the previous raid. That shit was difficult!

Very glad this BF will be worth it.

MiTYH

Oh man I was really afraid that we wouldn't be able to get more PVP points when the season ended. Since we still can for 48 more days, it should secure my max luck Tsunade. I just got her second ability (3rd copy), so only 60000 more coins to go! ... yay... At least one more gets +200 healing a turn, though +300 is ideal I'll be happy with one more copy minimum

I've all but abandoned NinjaRoad. Just not enough there to keep my time

Sitting at a little over 200 pearls. Not going to get enough for a guaranteed Obito but will probably give it a try, he looks like a beast

chrono01

Good luck on the Obito pulls, you two! He's definitely worth it, going to be so useful in the next NWC ranking too. Honestly, I needed another strong SKL characters (my best probably being Ukataka) so I was pretty excited to hear of his type. I'm guessing So6P Madara will be BOD, which is nice since that's probably my second weakest element. He's likely at least a month away though, maybe more. I hope so, as I'd like to do a nine-step summon for him, provided he's good (which I'm guessing we will be). Then the eventual Kaguya...

It never ends!

Radian8

Daaamn! That Obito sounds utterly insane! I'll be pulling for him for sure!

Just a question, I'm going to try and farm the Tsunade from PVP, but I'm not getting any coins from battles, although i'm not winning any battles due to how broken the pairing system is. Again this morning on the way to work I only faced Special Jonin and i'm a low level Genin :(
Are you meant to get coins from battles now? Or is it only from the daily quests?

Daaamn! That Obito sounds utterly insane! I'll be pulling for him for sure!

Just a question, I'm going to try and farm the Tsunade from PVP, but I'm not getting any coins from battles, although i'm not winning any battles due to how broken the pairing system is. Again this morning on the way to work I only faced Special Jonin and i'm a low level Genin :(
Are you meant to get coins from battles now? Or is it only from the daily quests?
I thought we got 50 for losing? But yes winning is key. With this joke of a matchmaking system it's tough to have consistency.

Radian8

Weird, i'm now getting coins for even losing.
There is basically no chance of me even winning one game it seems now each day. On the way work this morning had 3 games, all of which were special Jonin with insane teams that smashed me in the first round.
I don't think i've had a win now in 30 rounds lol! The match making is so horrible :/

MiTYH

Holy cow I made it to Jonin 1st level. That... took forever. Including a period of depression as I fell 3 ranks back to back to back almost without a win in sight. Again, it's matchmaking's fault for putting a low-level up against a Kage.

Voror

Glad I've been saving because that Obito sounds great! Decided to focus on clearing story which gave me a lot as well. About midway through hard so I should be able to build up a bit more.

Of course, I wonder if that means we'll see something crazy like DMS Kakashi or SO6P Madara for December.

Kakaroach

Obito looks strong but personally I don't care for the character so I won't be summoning. I've been playing this game super casually, doing the new emergency missions and limit breaking my Jiraya over the past week.

The ninja world clash was fun at least! Only got to 4th genin I think, but I dig the PVP aspect of it. Think I'm gonna be keeping this game around for a while this time around.

chrono01

I thought we got 50 for losing? But yes winning is key. With this joke of a matchmaking system it's tough to have consistency.
Yeah, 50 for losing and 500 for winning, IIRC. At least, that's how it is for me.

Holy cow I made it to Jonin 1st level. That... took forever. Including a period of depression as I fell 3 ranks back to back to back almost without a win in sight. Again, it's matchmaking's fault for putting a low-level up against a Kage.
Congrats!

Yeah, the match-making is...random, they really need to do something to make it more stable/accurate.

Obito looks strong but personally I don't care for the character so I won't be summoning. I've been playing this game super casually, doing the new emergency missions and limit breaking my Jiraya over the past week.

The ninja world clash was fun at least! Only got to 4th genin I think, but I dig the PVP aspect of it. Think I'm gonna be keeping this game around for a while this time around.
Liking a character is important. Obito isn't my favorite character but he's up there, especially this iteration, so I'm excited. He will be strong in PVP, for that neutral nuke, but if you really don't care for him as a character, I can see why you'd pass.

I did the math, and for a F2P it's possible to earn 4 free pearls per day: two for getting wins in NWC (three and five respectively) one for clearing five emergency missions, and a final one for hosting five emergency missions in co-op (these last two can be combined together to knock them both out at once). Then we have the usual daily log in pearls we get, not to mention the ones we gain from clearing content. At the very least though, just logging in and doing your dailies, that's (on average) five pearls per day, which adds up to 150 per month. That's extremely generous, assuming anyone is willing to put in the time to do so. Then we have step-up banners where certain characters are GUARANTEED. Man, I wish more gacha games would do that...

Hm, what's this? An easy raid? Give me your pearls!!!

Screenshot_20171020-153440.png

MiTYH

2 more Tsunades to go. These special missions helps a lot, one of them just got me 5k coins which was a massive help. As of now, as long as I do 3 wins every day I'll have them in no time. Factoring in real life (no playing) and bad RNG matchups, I should still be fine. It's a slow grind, not sure if I like it more than NR or not.

Which, btw, I've completely lost interest in this time. I should be farming it for the future but.... nah

Damn, think I picked up 6 new characters: 2 Killer Bee dupes, Tsunade dupe, new Obito and 2 dupes, finally got Madare, Mei, the newest Orochimaru, green Sakura, proof of bonds naruto. Seriously an amazing run of the steps. I'm content with just one full run so I can start saving for next BF...

MiTYH

I went in on 6 steps (all I could afford). Notable pulls:

- FINALLY KILLER BEE!
- Dupe Madara
- Dupe Sasuke
- Dupe BRV Sakura (the one with poison slime thing)

So, not the best since I didn't get Obito, but I'm happy to finally have Bee. I need ot save save save for the next good BF now

EDIT: HAHA! I saw step 7 was 25 pearls and I had enough so I went "Eh, let's try it." OBITO BABY! Let's get him awoken asap!

Now I really am broke on pearls though...

I went in on 6 steps (all I could afford). Notable pulls:

- FINALLY KILLER BEE!
- Dupe Madara
- Dupe Sasuke
- Dupe BRV Sakura (the one with poison slime thing)

So, not the best since I didn't get Obito, but I'm happy to finally have Bee. I need ot save save save for the next good BF now

EDIT: HAHA! I saw step 7 was 25 pearls and I had enough so I went "Eh, let's try it." OBITO BABY! Let's get him awoken asap!

Now I really am broke on pearls though...
Yea KB is awesome. I ended up getting 3 dupes of him which got me to the second to last ability. Loving him even more. Congrats!

MiTYH

Yea KB is awesome. I ended up getting 3 dupes of him which got me to the second to last ability. Loving him even more. Congrats!

It's nuts. Pulling Obito and Bee has made my PVP so much better.

Running Madara/Bee, Sasuke/SealingGaara, So6P/new Obito.

They have a good amount of health, some decent counters and speed. When Obito immobilizes though, it's game over for them. Been working pretty well so far today, fastest I've gotten my 5 wins at least

It's nuts. Pulling Obito and Bee has made my PVP so much better.

Running Madara/Bee, Sasuke/SealingGaara, So6P/new Obito.

They have a good amount of health, some decent counters and speed. When Obito immobilizes though, it's game over for them. Been working pretty well so far today, fastest I've gotten my 5 wins at least
Yea I gotta get him on my lineup and try him out later. Im swimming in new units right now, and with the new impact and EM I've been working on those.

My obito nuked TR Ay S mission for like 96k, it was wild. Took forever to get there tho...

sakyot

Got my obito on my 4th pull.
Also got a dupe madara and Orochimaru which seems pretty crap tbh.
as a F2P I'm not going any further.
Still saving 550 pearls for the next big thing.

chrono01

Congrats on the pulls, all!

As for me, I got destroyed. Completely destroyed, so many fake golds or all Bronze/Silver pulls. I didn't even get a gold until my third multi, and then another non-Gold after it. So many wasted pearls...

As for what I did get:

1x Madara (this makes my second)
1x Rinnegan Sasuke (this makes my third)
2x Bee (he's now fully dupe'd, please stop giving me him, game!)
1x Sage-Mode Jiraya (this makes my second)
1x Darui (new, at least)
1x So6P Obito (on the guaranteed)

And...that's it? Yeah, not much of anything, but it's whatever. I was hoping to not have to use a stone for Obito, but I guess I'll have to. I was really hoping for more out of all of this than I got, it's pretty depressing.

Congrats on the pulls, all!

As for me, I got destroyed. Completely destroyed, so many fake golds or all Bronze/Silver pulls. I didn't even get a gold until my third multi, and then another non-Gold after it. So many wasted pearls...

As for what I did get:

1x Madara (this makes my second)
1x Rinnegan Sasuke (this makes my third)
2x Bee (he's now fully dupe'd, please stop giving me him, game!)
1x Sage-Mode Jiraya (this makes my second)
1x Darui (new, at least)
1x So6P Obito (on the guaranteed)

And...that's it? Yeah, not much of anything, but it's whatever. I was hoping to not have to use a stone for Obito, but I guess I'll have to. I was really hoping for more out of all of this than I got, it's pretty depressing.
Ugh bummer man, that really sucks. The fake golds are especially bothersome.

chrono01

Ugh bummer man, that really sucks. The fake golds are especially bothersome.
It's fine, I didn't even get that many gold to begin with, so it wasn't like I was showed with fakes (it was probably even with the amount of legit 5* I pulled though, so it was kind of depressing). For having a supposed 5* rate of 10%, either they're lower here or I just got extremely unlucky. I am happy to have a second Madara though (that I'll keep un-fused), so I can use both of them in NR grinding. It's not the best pulls, but at least I did get a couple useful characters so it wasn't a total loss.

I have something like 270 pearls, so I should easily be able to make it back up to 380 by the time So6P Madara hits. I just hope my luck is better there...

linkent

The new impact is really easy to get all the achievements.
But annoying to farm. Need extra stalling to kill the boss 3x for ultimates.

sakyot

The new impact is really easy to get all the achievements.
But annoying to farm. Need extra stalling to kill the boss 3x for ultimates.

What are you using on heart S rank?

I'm using 3 Madaras and 3 shizune but having some trouble to be honest, but I guess it was my bad on stage 2 for leaving the boss and 1 fodder to stall cause it outdamaged my heal

MiTYH

I'm using 3 Madaras and 3 shizune but having some trouble to be honest, but I guess it was my bad on stage 2 for leaving the boss and 1 fodder to stall cause it outdamaged my heal

I did it and got RIDICULOUSLY lucky. IIRC it was two madara, tsunade (group healing saved me), zabuza (dodge) and that spiderish-EM we had that causes immobilization. I was on the last leg about to die, but got a immobilization off, and the next character was an Ultimate Madara for the win.

Would not recommend. But I'd say never move onto the next one without full jutsu's/health, always go for the boss first with the Madara's ultimates, then stall with autodialing. Then, pray

linkent

use perfect dodger instead of shizune.
so 3 Madara/2Shiz/1Dodge.

Stage 1, 1st and 2nd Madara special the boss+1 mob each, this will gain you 2 special bar for the 3rd madara.
get his ultimate and stall on the last mob for ultimate.

Stage 2, 3x ultimates the 2 bosses+1mob.
Stall on mob and boss which should have very small hp.
with perfect dodger on boss you can at least get 2 bars of no dmg.

Stage 3 is the same and even easier since the boss is alone.

Basoes

New to the game and I did the blazing banner 4 times, seems like I will have a semi smooth ride in the game, last 2 pulls had 4 gold each

RG5VNUc.png

linkent

New to the game and I did the blazing banner 4 times, seems like I will have a semi smooth ride in the game, last 2 pulls had 4 gold each

RG5VNUc.png

great account, probably one of the best to start with.
Top tier in all elements.

a reminder to farm that Sakura to 80 lucks with all abilities unlocked.
and 2 more copies with all abilities unlocked.

DO NOT COMPLETE KAKASHI MISSION BEFORE YOU DID THAT!!!

Focus on leveling Obito, 6PNaruto, RinneSuke, Madara.
use ramen bowl together from level 1 to save money.
dont feed it 1 by 1 as cost increase based on the level of the units you want to level up.

sakyot

use perfect dodger instead of shizune.
so 3 Madara/2Shiz/1Dodge.

Stage 1, 1st and 2nd Madara special the boss+1 mob each, this will gain you 2 special bar for the 3rd madara.
get his ultimate and stall on the last mob for ultimate.

Stage 2, 3x ultimates the 2 bosses+1mob.
Stall on mob and boss which should have very small hp.
with perfect dodger on boss you can at least get 2 bars of no dmg.

Stage 3 is the same and even easier since the boss is alone.

okay so stage 2 this time was pretty easy. I actually waited for all ultimates, and all 3 ultimates killed all the mobs except 1 thrash, so I just stalled to ultimate again and did the same on map 3, was insta kill, didnt need any dodges or barriers. gg and thanks

Ombra

Whats fucked up for me is games like this are more about the pulls I get than the actual game mechanics.. I get a basically perfect team after ages of trying and trying and completely lose interest in the game. :(

Was hoping this one would be different but my gatcha fever is complex

sakyot

Whats fucked up for me is games like this are more about the pulls I get than the actual game mechanics.. I get a basically perfect team after ages of trying and trying and completely lose interest in the game. :(

Was hoping this one would be different but my gatcha fever is complex

I get it, pulling is a big part of the game.

Take fire emblem heroes, I don't even play the game but I have an account that I would login every day to get the pearls and then do some pulls.
Eventually I got tired, wish I could sell the account or something lol.

It's actually addicting, which I guess it's all according to their plan :)

MiTYH

It's actually addicting, which I guess it's all according to their plan :)

Welcome to gacha gaming. Where the pulls are RNG and the gems don't matter!

A good game will balance pulls with gameplay. IMO, a good example is One Piece Treasure cruise. Getting good units helps, but knowing how to work them or craft a proper team is more helpful. Plus, most content can be completed f2p.

Bad example is Dokkan. Get one new units, suddenly the wall is gone and you OHKO everything.

Naruto is... a mix? I was doing fine before So6P Naruto, but man did he help a lot. That autoheal means he goes in every team I'm solo'ing no matter what. And the new Obito is definitely a help in PvP, but I still crafted the right team with him in it

---

In PvP news, hit another 20k points, so only one more Tsunade to go! Calculates to a little over 4 wins a day, but it's less with the bonus ones from missions and whatnot. It'll be nice to have her done

sakyot

And yeah, I am F2P and I have all the good chars, I don't consider myself lucky, I mean, I just tried really really hard on the re-rolling.
I'm still missing Utakaka and Obito from the top dogs, but other than that I'm still set and got around 550 pearls.
I didn't pull for the blazing awaking sasuke cause I don't bother much with PVP, but I kinda wish I had him.

I'm also missing 1 last Tsunade, it's been a long ride, I usually don't even play to win, I just do 5 matches randomly, depends on the time I have to play lol.

MiTYH

New thread is up on *the other side*.

Just saying.

Appreciate it. I'm still managing two sites but I'm here for the people, and everyone's there so.... yeah

F2P as well. It does stink at times (just got my first Bee, still missing Utakaka). But rerolling helps. I started with Obitox2 and Madara (about a month before 1 year anniversary), saved saved saved, and pulled all the way in both banners. Got a ton of amazing units then, so it's all about timing really

Top Bottom