• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaked : PS Plus free PS4 games for March 2017

Disc Jam will not be "the next Rocket League", because anyone that tries to make "the next Insert Game Here" is not going to be the next Insert Game Here.

Rocket League is very obvious for anyone at first glance with very simple rules. You need to get the ball into the other team's goal and prevent it from going into yours. And you are a team of cars. You can see a Rocket League game for ten seconds and it's very obvious what those cars are doing.

Disc Jam has weird mechanics that aren't as obvious. Why did the disc suddenly get set on fire and zoom into the other team's goal in a crazy zig-zag motion? It may be fun for a specific audience and I'm sure it will find its fan base, but I don't see the mainstream audience getting excited about it.

Disc Jam will not be "the next Rocket League", because anyone that tries to make "the next Insert Game Here" is not going to be the next Insert Game Here.

Rocket League is very obvious for anyone at first glance with very simple rules. You need to get the ball into the other team's goal and prevent it from going into yours. And you are a team of cars. You can see a Rocket League game for ten seconds and it's very obvious what those cars are doing.

Disc Jam has weird mechanics that aren't as obvious. Why did the disc suddenly get set on fire and zoom into the other team's goal in a crazy zig-zag motion? It may be fun for a specific audience and I'm sure it will find its fan base, but I don't see the mainstream audience getting excited about it.

Because that how it was on Windjammers.

PseudoViper

If this is true March will officially be the BEST month ever!!!! Ive been wanting Tearaway for a while now, Disc Jam looks damn awesome! It's the birth month of the Nintendo Switch, and release of not only Zelda BoTW but Mass Effect Andromada and to top it all, it's the birth month of a good friend who passed recently. Damn awesome month.

R3 PS Plus have Resident Evil Umbrella Corps instead of Disc Jam.

Also new PS plus promotion . Free Digital copy of Bloodborne with one year of PS plus (SGD$43.90 ) ,top up SGD $14 for Titanfall 2 instead or top up SGD $24 for Final Fantasy XV .

Yup. Its a great deal.

Its explained right in the tutorial

You can say the same exact thing about rocket league about crazy random shots

Top Bottom